Originally Posted by smalljawbasser
you gotta be [bleep] me. i fell for it and bought the guy a stock. he said the bolt came loose in shipping and scratched the stock. i honestly assumed it did and bought the guy a new stock. he seemed straight up to me.

i guess i'm naive.

ALSO BEWARE OF "GUNSWIZARD" ...... another guy just like PrivatePilot

All of this sounds exactly like what I came across with another seller on here: who goes by the name "gunswizard"

He called a guy out on here, using his real name and address.... and the guy is not even a member on here, nor did the deal occur on here. He just posted in multiple forums trying to force the guy to give him money. On the claim that..... wait for it..... " the bolt was packed loose and damaged the stock" just like the others said, and also that the stock had been shortened and he could not tell from the photos provided before the sale.

See this post:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...ging_Michael_Frane_Torrance_#Post5407244

I ended up calling the guy and informing him. He stated that the sale did not occur on this forum. That he had sent the buyer "gunswizard" a full account of the rifle and it's condition, that he did NOT ship the rifle with the bolt loose, that the bolt was in the receiver when shipped, and that "gunswizard" never sent him a photo of the damage, but demanded some money be returned to him. Further that "gunswizard" did not want to return the rifle to the seller.

Sounds just like he could be brothers with privatepilot to me.

Last edited by Redbone311; 01/23/12.