"Thinking you should take (you) own advice to the (newbie's)". That's the most ridiculous, assinine statement I've ever heard. BTW you spell your: Y O U R, not Y O U. And newbies is plural, not possessive. Can't you read? Weren't you listening? What is this post, a huge conglomeration and collection of negative, pessimistic, hypocritical, misinterpreting, brain dead, azzholes. Sure sounds like it to me. You said I should take my own advice I give about the choke tubes. Well, you azz, what the hell do you think I was doing when I told you I was checking the tubes every two shots or so??? GOD! Another case in here of more misinterpretions and twisting around words on the written page. I just came in here to express my situation with the quality of the TWO M1100 .410 shotguns I just received. Redneck, (oh how sooo fitting) twists my words around, suggesting I 'forced' something on my gun. NOT, and I just posted back to him, making it clear that, I didn't force anything. Then he says he was just trying to help. Well, first off, I didn't ask for his, or anyone else's, help. Then he wishes me bad luck with my next firearm. He's just a mean, sick person incapable of discerning words off of a written page, like so many others in this post. Folks in here just aren't listening. They hear and interupt what they want to. Well, Ladys, you really should all pay attention. I understand, however, you're all to busy being negative, closed minded, unobjective azzholes, and that keeps you from being objective, open minded, positive gentlemen, WHICH YOU AREN'T! COLD BORE, must of drinking a 'cold beer' when he read my post. He doesn't like my 'drama', as if I care, when I describe my frustration of receiving two new guns, both of which are either broken, jam, damage hulls, and have choke tubes becoming loose. He thinks I'm 'bitchin and whining' when I state my dissatisfaction with the quality and function of the two Remington firearms I've received. And I'm not justified to be upset about that??? And he thinks I'm 'bitchin and whining' when I post my situation. He may be to passive and whimpy to complain about the two inferior shotguns I received, but I'm not. And I don't know anyone else (Warm Beer, excluded) who WOULDN'T be upset when confronted with the same situation. I paid well over $1000.00 for this 'NEW' gun, and what did I get? An inferior, jamming, piece of crap.
If I lift a heavy load, and say, 'I did it using much force", did I force it? If I 'used much force' to open a jar of pickles, did I 'force' it? If I 'used much force' to open the heavy barn door, did I force it?? NOT! But, according to you azzholes, yes. It is all about paying attention to what you're reading, girls, and open to one's interruptation.
So to Swampman1 who thinks there may be "a loose nut behind the trigger", Cold Beer, who thinks I'm "bitchin and whining" about my troubles with my NEW gun, Battue, who thinks I should practice what I preach to my hunter safety students, (even though I clearly stated that I was), and suggests and wishes than my gun be a lemon, and Redneck,who thinks he heard me say I was 'forcing' something on my gun, and he was 'just' trying to help, (even though I never asked for his help), and has put me on ignore,(guess he showed me. NOT!), yes to all you negative, mean, condescending, hypocritical, know it alls.., go take a long walk off a short pier, and kiss my azz. Oh, and don't bother waisting your time responding in your typical negative ways, cuz, you're all going on MY ignore list..Ta, ta, children.

Grow up and go do something good for someone today. If you're capable... Now, have a good day! (:

Last edited by hunter01; 02/09/12.