Originally Posted by Boxer

Mortre,

The 69SMK is a Turd plain and simple,with the BC of a Ping Pong Ball given it's weight and is bottom rung in the terminal affects department to boot.

For conversation it is #7 from left.

[Linked Image]

Rest assured that 52's and under do quite well in faster twist rates than 9". Nice "touch" to cite that poor BC boolits outsell the high BC ones,given the fact that the Lion's share of spouts offered over the counter will not begin to stabilize same. Your "subtle" reiteration of the very crux of the Thread obliviously,do connect dots.

Points awarded for making very good points on accident,though as per always...you'll do well to take notes and apply same.

Thank me later,after you've seen the light.

Unfortunately you completely missed the point of my post. There was nothing subtle or hinted or touched at all, and I have no agenda to push. I simply pointed out conventional wisdom, worded specifically without assertions as to whether it was correct or not. You also failed to notice that given some of the info in the thread, I'm going to give the light bullet/fast twist combo another shot.

As I said though, I have no dog in the fight as I couldn't really care less about high B.C. bullets. I've dumped off most everything that could be considered a long range rig to concentrate on two rifles. And on those I've dropped optics and am running post front/aperture rear.

To be honest, given the lack of comprehension, aggressive attitude and constant use of words like [bleep] and schit makes it hard to take you seriously. I don't know the first thing about you, but your giving me the impression of a young kid with a chip on his shoulder. Don't get me wrong, that's not an attack or an insult. Just letting you know how your coming across.