Originally Posted by nsaqam
Actually surprised the see some CM in there Stick!

'qam,

Does I say,not as I do. CM has no place in a Hard Use Utility Rifle,especially CM spouts(though I'm very hip on chrome-lined tubes). Interiors matter,exteriors do not. Think twist,throating and COAL,as it is the ONLY way to ring the bell.

Would love to see a Laminate LTR in S/S wearing a 1-8" spout. Would take another in Classic,along with a few in 22-250 as well.

My 9" 223AI LTR do bughole the 75A-Max however,but 9" is never a sure thing...especially in a SAAMI 223.

Hint.

tex',

Swing for the fence,I shoot the 22-250AI from 1-7.7" to 14"(actually 16",but dat's another subject). Be sure to use ALL of your [bleep] Imagination,because you are gonna need it.

Nosler is "worried" about a 1-8" 223 or 22-250 "blowing up",as well as a 1-9" 243? Jesus Christ that's [bleep] stupid enough,that I'd not be surprised to learn that Jeff-O PM'd you that "information". How the hell do you shift your brain into a low enough [bleep] gear,to dream schit like that up? PLEASE call them and get the "blow up" particulars! Laffin'!

Few things better than a Texan trying to talk rifles. Let's hope now,that you are dumb enough to say something in the firsthand regarding your 1-8" and 1-14" 22-250's and rest assured that I'm braced for the long and awkward [bleep] silence that is to follow. Your Imagination is taking you to places that don't exist,though it's funnier than [bleep],that you Pretend that they do.

Wow.

'gwe,

A 1-14" 223AI is an Epic Goat [bleep]. I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,if only because I got 'em all.

Cheer up,12" ain't no Peach either.

[Linked Image]

1-8" is where it's at in .224".

Hint.