<br>Elucidating:
<br>
<br>Your query #1:
<br>
<br>Answer: All of the above!
<br>
<br>Your comment #2:
<br>
<br>Answer: Not to worry. In Rick's case I'll waive my usual "Acquisition fee" and "Royalty" per case or shot!
<br>
<br>I said - looks like, not acts or performs like. Cartridges are like Chinese and Africans, they all look alike.
<br>
<br>I can claim an enhanced performance of 25% more velocity with 25% less pressure. That's because of the "space age" breakthrough. It was inspired by watching the launching of space shots from Cape Kennedy ( formerly Canaveral ) *( And also because I don't publish data so no-one can dispute my claim )!
<br>
<br>The load is a special blend or troika, trident, triumvirate. It has a "kick start" element, or an acceleration element, a sustained burn ( solid propellant ) aspect and an "afterburner". The 3 powders are "layered" and a primer is placed 1/3 of the way down in the case. Sorry I can't be more specific but lets just say it's a takeoff from Colonel Saunders KFC: Only fresh ( never frozen ) cases and a special, secret blend of 13 herbs and spices that make it "Finger Lickin Good".
<br>
<br>Sorry to be so circumscript but we must maintain our proprietary secrets so we employ the "Mushroom" tactic: " Keep them in the dark and feed them horse manure".
<br>
<br>Bill Tibbe