Originally Posted by Calhoun
So the pads were iffy enough that Steven asked half a dozen collectors about it, but I'm a jerk for commenting on it.

I've probably posted more pics of guns here for open and frank discussion than anybody. I've never had problems with somebody pointing things out or discussing any issues, whether it was a rat or a queen.

The one thing drilled into me when I got here was to expect honest discussions of any gun posted.

Guess I missed the change. I'll just withhold comments in the future, maybe discuss things via PM with a few folks if I hang around.

Rory
I never said ya was a jerk, nor drew, I just stated my opinion.
I personally think the Gun is very Nice, and looked at all the Photo's, Personally My opinion, the way the photo shows led to comments,,all other on the other side look right, optical allusion or what ever ya want to call it.

To me the rifle is right as rain.
I just get sick and tired when a person post a gun that there proud of in what they obtained,and the nit pick fly shiz comes along.
For Me, and Only the way i personally feel, i get tired of flea shiz picking on person's gun, weather is reworked, brought back to life or even slightly retouched ,or original.

The rifle he obtain, is not dicked with, or bubbed' and is a very nice specimen of a rifle.

I don't pat back's for brownie points, just stating my opinion,just like you or any-one else is entailed to there.
But i looked at all the photo's and all look right,,so throw the last one out because of angle is my opinion.

P.S.
Stephen sorry if i stirred your post the wrong way.
Personally as i said before Nice rifle, congrats and enjoy.
Steve

Last edited by 1899sav; 04/23/12.

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]