I have heard the same as far as folks asking them why they didn't design their wildy expensive frame to be tall enough for the average human. Their pack bags look kinda neat though.

Alan,
I see some similarities between the duplex and glacier, but if you look at the 2012 Kuiu frame, there are even more that scream rip off. I think it's cool if someone can make a living off of something they love. To me its just cheap the way that they essentially removed the Kuiu logo, and slapped their own on there. Where the load lifters leave the frame and go to the shoulder straps does smack of Duplex, I will give you that. As well, the U shaped cut out behind the neck.
I know that aint a whole lot new out there these days. I get it. But the Kuiu pack bag layout was/is (at least in my experience) very different. Seems it was some strange hybrid pack in the sense of how it opens. Different enough to really stand out when someone else comes along and makes theres just like it. Their load shelf or whatever they call it, while a terrible idea I agree, is done by the Kuiu boys too. Any one thing 'borrowed' here or there is nothing. But the sum of those parts....well back in ole Leanna Tennessee, we would call Bullshit.

Last edited by JoeH; 08/12/12.

Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah.- Psalm 55:7