Originally Posted by RickyD
Compare with Isaiah 65. Here it talks about young children. In 65 it talks about birth and death. That won't be happening in heaven. I think these verses are talking about the millenium, not heaven.
Of course it is, and the millennial reign is a type of heaven on earth.

I also mentioned that when God created the animals of the earth He saw it was good, so what was good for earth may be also be good in heaven.

But most importantly, we can trust Him to provide for our needs, so if we might have the same need for animal companions in heaven as we do on the earth, that need will be provided for. If we don't, from being otherwise fulfilled, it won't matter and we will not miss or be aware of the absence. When we come to that point of trust in Him, nothing else matters.

The millenium might be a type of heaven, but it won't be heaven itself. Men will still be born and will die. They will still have failing bodies, although they will be much healthier than now. Isaiah says that if a man dies younger than 100, it will be a calamity.
I'm not saying that there won't be animals in heaven. I'm saying that the Bible doesn't say there will be so it's all conjecture.
It's true that God created animals and then said that it was good. However, he also found it necessary to destroy most of them, along with everything else, in the flood.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.