Originally Posted by RickyD
I've never noticed where he contradicted Jesus, and would be interested if you cared to point some out.

Really? and I'm not being sarcastic as usual, I know my faults but I'm puzzled knowing you take your scriptures seriously.

Before I'd go back into verse and chapter as it's been years since I have and not interested now let's discuss generalities.

Are Paul's letters and writings, which are about half the New Testament, God's literal word or 'The word of God'... or are they individual inspiration/enlightenment/teachings. When the Thessalonians were concerned about those that died before Christ's return, was Paul's answer God's answer... or Paul's appeasement.

When Paul said this was God talking through him?... Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God�s law but am under Christ�s law), so as to win those not having the law.

There have been other forward prophets, why are they different than Paul?

Kent