Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God�s law but am under Christ�s law), so as to win those not having the law.

Are those God's words or Paul's, if they are Paul's then some of the new testament isn't God's words.

Paul was a church builder no doubt, you are repeating me. The issue of the rapture (Paul's letter to the Thessalonians) that I reference above is why I referenced it. Are those God's words or Paul's answer of convenience to their fears? I didn't bring up the rapture, tribulations, apocalypses in this thread... but my commentary, even forward prophets, is directly related and if you knew your scripture you would know why.

Luke 23:39-43

New International Version (NIV)

39 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: �Aren�t you the Messiah? Save yourself and us!�

40 But the other criminal rebuked him. �Don�t you fear God,� he said, �since you are under the same sentence? 41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong.�

42 Then he said, �Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.[a]�

43 Jesus answered him, �Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.�

At least this is topical to Christ, whether the translation is 100% or not, the message is clear and simple... no arrogance on my part, but I am confident in what I understood.

Kent