I hunt with all, much like Bea. However, I enjoy bow hunting the most. I find myself grabbing my recurve more and more for hunting. I making up some carbon flu flu's as I type for squirrels. I'm mostly traditional except for the arrows. I run a custom hand built but can't deny the durability of carbon arrows. A little khaki paint with some cresting makes them look better.
The big draw is the peace and quiet of it all. My daily grind makes me enjoy the quietness of being out in the big timber and not hearing the equivelent of Coxy's Army lighting off a barrage of gunfire. I'm not giving up my rifles any time soon but archery has a certain addictiveness to it. The more simple you make it (shooting off the shelf without sights) the more fun it is for me. The season is longer in most parts as it should be due to the added difficulty but a bow kill is a well deserved trophy. I could soak up all sorts of bandwidth on this but I'll quit. I love to bow hunt everything. Bow for enjoyment, gun for filling the freezer.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.