Originally Posted by jt402
Bricktop, you are the one trying to simplify things. You are wrong on hunter orange as a general requirement in Texas. Orange applies in Texas only on public lands. There aren't many! OK requires orange everywhere. I understand the differences. In our case, a few steps one way or the other makes things either legal or illegal. That is basically my point. Pardon my bad example of "not speaking Okie." Let me change that to not speaking "brick." Good day, gone, got to get my pack together. jack
Don't have to simplify anything. I read things for what they are, I don't try to create smoke where there ain't fire, which is exactly what you're doing. I don't assume there's some kind of tea leaves and tarot cards that need interpreted.

Since you're so hung up on semantics and minutiae, WHEN REQUIRED, hunter orange is 400 square inches in Oklahoma and in Texas. Savvy? Nod your head if you understand. However, the point I made remains as solid as a rock -- like what occupies your head -- there's nothing complicated or strange for Okie hunting regulations. Period. It's merely a matter of paying the necessary fees. Exclamation point. I explained this all to my dog and he understands. I think he can concentrate because he's neutered. Maybe that's your hangup.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.