Well, the bursitis has ebbed. 'Sure hope this stays away for good now. It's interesting to read everyones posts here. This old age crap is nothing to mess with. I was down to 198 lbs. before winter, but have seen it creep up to 210 again. Still not bad considering I was at 290 lbs. before I started working on it. My goal is to get down to 185 lbs. and run a 5K this summer. I'd really like to get my knees feeling better too, as this will be the last chance I get to catch for my daughter. Ellie's graduating high school this spring, and entering her last season of high school softball. I'm the only bullpen catcher she's ever had, and it's been very hard for both of us to not share that bond any more. She will be going to college in the fall, and has all ready met her coaches, team mates, and her assigned bullpen catcher. Coach has all ready told me my catching duties are done, but it's tough for Dad to give that up. Hopefully, I can work with her this spring outside before her last season of 18U ball starts.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla