Looked over the small collection of fired brass I have, and didn't really see any creases or smiley faces - just some that appeared to be scratched, maybe from extraction. This included the 7 or 8 Double Tap cases I fired before I got the rupture, in the Lone Wolf barrel. I sent a picture of my ruptured case to Tim Sundles, and he said that IF the round was not overcharged and IF the brass was in good shape, case support should not have caused that. He said if the brass was marked Double Tap it was probably Armscor, and theirs was normally good brass.

His recommendation from the Buffalo Bore point of view was to only fire their rounds (in a Glock) through Glock barrels. I will be taking that advise, and I will try to shoot the BB and DT rounds I have left, CAUTIOUSLY. Although I am a fan of heavy for caliber Hard Cast bullets at low velocities, I intend to shoot jacketed hollow points at the higher 10mm velocities, higher being relative to .45ACP or maybe sub sonic .44 mag. - most likely 1200 fps or under.