I got a call today from Double Tap ammo, about my recent "kaboom" problem. After telling me that he used a LW barrel in a G20 with no problems, except that often the ammo would not fully seat in a "drop test" and would need to be "pushed" the last little bit, I was told that the wide face on the 230gr Hard Cast bullets sometimes cased problems, and that perhaps I should consider a 200gr bullet. DT ammo loaded with a 200gr Nosler JHP was highly recommended (I have a box of these bullets to load already). Then I was told that DT did have a problem with some brass from a new supplier they were trying, so they offered to send me a box each of their ammo loaded with the 200gr Nosler and their own 200gr Hard Cast in exchange for me sending back the two boxes of 230gr Hard Cast I bought out of which I had the case rupture, so they could check the brass to see if it came from that bad batch.

After getting good and quick response from Buffalo Bore, also, I am maybe more impressed with the customer service from these ammo providers than I am the 10mm cartridge itself!