I did not take any pictures during the hike. The first 20 minutes wasn't too bad but once we reached the rimrock my focus was all on my footing and keeping my balance. I have a healthy fear of heights and falling and the mental part of moving over this steep, loose dirt and rock ground was harder than the physical part. Thomas was ahead of me and I just looked at his feet and stepped where he did. Dave, Thomas and Kish walked on this like it was a sidewalk. I had a handhold on the uphill slope and avoided looking down. Rock and dirt would slide out from under your feet and Dave would say just keep walking, it will stop sliding at some point. We stopped every 15 to 20 minutes to rest (I think this was all for my benefit). When we stopped at a point above where we first saw the rams Dave said "Let's look at some sheep boys". He eased to the edge and set up his scope to look around the point where the rams had fed. After about 15 minutes he came back to me and said one was bedded higher than the others and about 150 yards away. Two were bedded about 200 yards further. It was go time.