Boggy,you wont see me getting upset over someone thinking different then me,I asked and I am glad you spoke up.<BR>I can understand what your saying, no one likes to see any animal not put down fast.<BR>I can see where that thick stuff would make it hard to track in and the fact that once you get one with a bow you want to leave it alone for a while.<BR>I will have to give it my best and see if I can get something in range.Last year being my first to hunt deer with a bow I had a doe at about 30 yard ,I had my pin on her but I couldnt let it fly. LOL It looked like a long way out for just a sharp stick LOL.<BR>This year I feel alot better about it and I might be able to let one fly.But then again you know how hunting goes, I wont get the chance this time LOL<BR>Like I said I will not be giving up my rifle anytime soon ---I couldnt take not getting to bring home some meat.Its been about 12 years in a row now that I have gotten something with my rifle. Eating my tag would be a real hard thing to do LOL