Hey DS ,I have a good one for you on squaw broke horses .Just a little twist.<BR>When I worked for a veterinarian as a tech. i went out on lots of farm calls.Well being that i am (lets say not very tall)LOL<BR>some of the men had a hard time believing i could handle THERE horses.<BR>I had been out to this house before while working on a big thorougbred that had a bad cut on his leg.The next time we went out the owner was there and pitched a big fit that I could not handle this horse,my boss tried to tell him we worked togather all the time and he would rather I handled the horses for him.<BR>Well after going round and round my boss gave in. So here stands this owner right in front of the horse petting his little nose and saying now dont be scared you know I am your friend it wont hurt.It was so hard not to laugh but my boss gives me the LOOK like watch out here in comes----and as soon as he touched the leg that great big old horse struck out and nailed the guy right between the legs and sent him flying throught the pole fence,he broke it with his back let go of the horse and was in a ball on the ground.<BR>My boss never missing a beat said Hey Deb grab the horse and lets get this job done LOL<BR>The owner finally gets up and limp into the house----He never came out again when we had to come back.<BR>He was upset that we had used a twitch on his (new best friend)Didnt seem to mind after that.<BR>Sometime its the men that are bad.<BR>S