Originally Posted by Oldman2003
I dont mean to open the proverbial 'can of worms', but I'm needing some advise on semi-auto pistols for conceal carry.

I pm'd TLEE about a year or so ago, and he helped a bunch, but Rattlesnake and I didnt get our licenses.

So, I'm at it again. Brief history, we both shoot revolvers ( got a 357 w/6" barrel and a 22 lr w/2" barrel). 22 would do for CC, but 357 wont.

I'm told that if you qualify on a revolver that the license restricts you to one, but if you qualify on a semi-auto the license will let you use either. Is that right?

I know nothing about semi-auto pistols and see new ones range from $250ish up to "however much you want to spend".

I need suggestions and comments on make and caliber for CC.

(Just for info-- Rattlesnake is 5'6" about 140 and MEAN, so mean, I'm not sure she even needs a CC. Most folks are scairt of her, anyway!)

Does not make a difference in NC Revolver or Semi? as far as quality carry autos IMHO and that only S&W shield, Kahr 9mm or 40mm, Springfield XDS 45 and a few other compacts are the cat's azz. I only own forty caliber semi-auto