[quote=mystro]

I want to first report the conditions of the range today in Central Pa. HORRIBLE 30 degrees with 15-25 mph winds with gust over 30 mph. I was the only guy out there other than a truck that stopped briefly and left. in those crappy conditions.

Finally after all my test shooting I wanted to see how 3 quick shots would group not allowing the barrel to cool down and without any cleaning between shots. I made 3 shots as fast as I could shoot them. I am guessing 9-12 seconds for all three shots. Once again the end results were outstanding and the Kimber Montana didnt seem to care if the barrel was cold or warm. Given the windy conditions, I am more than impressed with the accuracy.

[/

There were all kinds of adjustments made trying to deal with the crappy weather conditions.
Doping the wind, playing with the right/left scope adjustments, and shooting speed is mainly why the two targets are different. I was just trying to roughly sight the gun in.
Its one of those days where you want to shoot your new gun because you have a day off but no other sain shooter was going to the range to shoot in such miserable and cold conditions. I have had much better results in calmer range conditions since the intial first outing but since there were some skepticism by some that dont believe the gun is capable of better grouping in calm range conditions, I have agreed to take some more pics on my next visit to the range to give a more accurate representation of how it may shoot when conditions are better.

Last edited by mystro; 02/19/14.

The Lord loves humility.