Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. ...

The above quote comes from the massive 1966 tome titled Tragedy and Hope, authored by banking insider and intellectual/historian Carroll Quigley. ...

You weren't originally meant to have access to it. All the more reason you should get a copy and study it if you wish to understand the actual history of the world under banker domination and what's actually happening to America today.

Bill Clinton is a huge, huge fan of Carroll Quigley. Did you know that?

In his freshman year in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown, future U.S. President Bill Clinton took Quigley's course, receiving a 'B' as his final grade in both semesters (an excellent grade in a course where nearly half the students received D or lower).[2]:94, 96

Clinton named Quigley as an important influence on his aspirations and political philosophy in 1991, when launching his presidential campaign in a speech at Georgetown.[2]:96 He also mentioned Quigley again during his acceptance speech to the 1992 Democratic National Convention, as follows:

As a teenager, I heard John Kennedy's summons to citizenship. And then, as a student at Georgetown, I heard that call clarified by a professor named Carroll Quigley, who said to us that America was the greatest Nation in history because our people had always believed in two things�that tomorrow can be better than today and that every one of us has a personal moral responsibility to make it so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley

Hawkeye, I think the fact that you and that communist, Bill Clinton, can find common ground here is persuasive evidence that Carroll Quigley was right about doctrinaire and academic thinking.