Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by eyeball
Wrong. No repubs voted for 0 care.
If Obama needed Republicans to pass it, he would have gotten it.
Don't forget that Romeny said he was going to "fix" Obamacare, not end it.
Right. Republicans knew it would have severely harmed them politically to vote for it, but key Republicans would have gotten the direction to vote for it were their votes needed to pass it.

TOTAL BULL.
Romney campaigned on replacing ObamaCare, not on fixing it.
Can't you guys even get these simple facts right?

6/28/12 Mitt Romney declared Thursday that he would �act to repeal Obamacare� if he was elected president, saying that he agreed with the dissenting justices in the Supreme Court ruling on Thursday.

With the Capitol over his shoulder and standing in front of a podium with a sign that read �Repeal and Replace Obamacare,� Mr. Romney said the health of the American economy depended on getting rid of the health care law.

�Our mission is clear: if we want to get rid of Obamacare, we are going to have to replace President Obama,� Mr. Romney said. �That is my mission. That is our work. And I�m asking the American people to join me.�

Mr. Romney said the court�s ruling underscored the choice before American voters, one that he said was between bigger government that could take away health insurance choices or a Republican plan to preserve them.

�We have to make sure that people who want to keep their current insurance will be able to do so,� Mr. Romney said in the brief statement. �This is now the time for the American people to make a choice.�

Damn you got me back into this thing. Republicans wanted to repeal ObamaCare and replace it with RepublicanCare. We still would have had government health care.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude