Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Yeah, there's quite a few of you Horst Wessel leaguers that feel that way. But keep voting for idiots like the two women in Delaware and Nevada and we'll just keep on sliding. And for the record Raisuli, Laguna, [bleep] or whatever you're login handle happens to be, I supported the challenger in this election, but unlike you, I actually THINK beofre I vote.
So anyone who doesn't come to the same conclusion as you just doesn't think...happy to disappoint you. You're one of the least informed people I've ever had the pleasure of debating. You lack the courage to challenge your own pre-conceived notions; to me that shows a lack of intellectual honesty. You're too worried you won't be in the club if you're caught in the act of thinking for yourself.

So you think it's a good idea to vote out ALL, ALL incumbents regardless of their record? Simple question. That was the concept behind my original post. Obviosuly above your paygrade to capture.

We obviously all have different ideas, philosophies, etc. My THINKING issue, was that to blindly support a candidadate that was proven to be completely unelectable, like that woman in Delaware was stupid. IDGAF about "clubs", so where you get that idiotic notion I have no clue. I was going to ask for specifics as to what specifc "pre-conceived" notions you speak of, but why bother. misinformed? just about every time you write something I feel compelled to step inand correct your mis-informed drivel. But not standing on principles, coming from a milque-toast "moderate" like you, I have to laugh.

Lastly, and just to reiteratece what my OP was all about, I don't think voting out everybody is smart, particularly if that means replacing an existing decent individual with the likes of what we have now. ANd it should never, ever be a democrat. There are a LOT, LOT of Republicans in office that need to go (as the one that is the subject of this thread is), but ALL , ALL democraps needs to go and there is the difference that obviously evades you.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”