Perhaps I should find it amazing - but I don't - that 284LUVR intentionally moved to WV after living someplace ostensibly worse (PA, perhaps?) and by his posts has done nothing but b!tch and moan about being there since arriving. You moved there, so either STFU or move back out. It was like that before you, it'll be like that after you, and obviously you don't fit there.

Here's another thought: if you're having timber cut (BTW - it ain't old growth, since there are only pockets of that left in WV, and none of it in private hands), you've sold the timber to the cutter. Therefore, those trees are his and not yours. If the "thieves" are stealing logs, then there is a problem. I doubt that they are; they are probably taking limbs and slash, something fit only for firewood. If the cutter isn't selling that slash, then it's being left. You MIGHT be able to press charges for trespass, but if the cutter has notified anyone in the area of the slash piles and told them to come get some, then you don't have a leg to stand on other than trespass (and then only if your property is posted to the letter of the law and the contract with the cutter doesn't give him rights of ingress/egress and rights to the timber and slash).

So, go ahead and start pellet gunning windshields. At best, you'll have your azz handed to you by folks simply trying to heat their homes this winter and who probably have more right to that wood than you do. At worst, you'll get your azz beaten and then arrested for destruction of private property and a firearms offense.

Then again, maybe you could pull your head out of your own azz and figure out what is and isn't going on.

For someone who retired to a destination of their own choosing, you sure as Hell b!tch a lot about where you chose to go.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.