Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by 4ager

Here's another thought: if you're having timber cut (BTW - it ain't old growth, since there are only pockets of that left in WV, and none of it in private hands), you've sold the timber to the cutter. Therefore, those trees are his and not yours.
Then again, maybe you could pull your head out of your own azz and figure out what is and isn't going on.

For someone who retired to a destination of their own choosing, you sure as Hell b!tch a lot about where you chose to go.

Third generation logger says otherwise on the old growth.

You need to read the contract before you run off your mouth. I own the [bleep] timber and he is paid an agreed upon fee to do the logging.

Getting someone to work ? Chit. The president of our little bank is my neighbor that's lived here all his life and can't find a carpenter that will show up sober if he can find one at all.

Third generation logger is full of schit. Get a forester to verify that as "old growth), and you're onto something.

You didn't post the contract, either, so reading it would be difficult. Of course, the bit about the contract governing negates your rant there.

You still moved there, and stay. You still do nothing but b!tch about what it's like there. It seems like either you had no idea where you were moving to when you did (i.e., piss poor planning on your part), or you don't like where you are after you got there (buyer's remorse). Either way, you're the one who moved there and you're the one staying. BillyGoatGruff nailed it, squarely.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.