Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by shaman
Yes, but can't the gayness start to rub off?

I mean, if you have a friend that shoots 270 on a regular basis, should you be looking for signs? Do you start taking separate trucks to the range? Should you warn his wife?

What about handling 270 brass? I'm sizing the ones I've got into 25-06, but with repeated exposure could I find myself watching The View? Listening to Rufus Wainright ? or worse (Barry Manilow!) Is it permanent? Does it wear off with shooting 30-06? Does it wear off quicker shooting 35 Whelen?

Ordinarily speaking, just like the liberal media states, gay is born that way. Its not contagious.A guy can have a perfectly normal hetero life and still shoot a .270. He will of course be made fun of, but thats the price you pay.
Its just like some guys-myself included- like a really good quiche lorraine. Yeah, I catch hell for it, but I am who I am!
When you start driving a Prius or a Subaru, and start watching a lot of the View or the Oprah Winfrey Network, or Bravo! then you have problems wayyyyyyy out of the realm of my expertise.
For some reason this comment just does not ring true with you. You sure know alot about gay chambering's and what it takes to be gay. whistle

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken