I was thinking a bit today. The whole "Has the 'Fire changed" thread got me going.

Its true.

Almost every thread starts easy enough. Moments later, someone runs it into the ground based on their opinion.

Personally, i cant understand why people sit in trees and shoot deer they have patterned on several game cameras and talk about how hard they hunted. No, they sat on their azz and shot deer they knew would be there.... BUT, they are in their OWN area and doing the NORMAL thing where they come from. Bean fields and tree stands are NORMAL in some places. Just not where i come from.

HOWEVER!

I am entitled to my own opinion and i will fight to the death ANYONE who wants to challenge that. However, i will also fight for people who have a different opinion. I think most of us will. Some have. Some didnt come home. I STILL pray for them.

We as hunters have many passions and quirks. Some of us will only use Sierra bullets and some of us will only hunt with Barnes and shoot Sierra.

Its ok.

Why do we need to attack each other over our own preferences? How about YOU enjoy your chit, and i will enjoy mine? If you have a question, you are not an idiot for asking, you just wanna know. This is something that seems to be forgotten by many. I have personally made a commitment to be a better person and try to post what makes sense and what i need to know.

If we were all a bit more like our recently passed friend Mickey Coleman, we would all be a LOT better off.

Do your part to improve the 'Fire and drop the petty bullchit that seems to be so common these days.

Good evening Gents.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )