Originally Posted by lastround
I have been shooting 41 and 44 Magnums for close to 40 years and for a lot of those years shot nothing but full power loads, both with 240 gr. and 300 gr. jacketed bullets or a 250 gr. cast bullet in my 44s. That was true until seven or eight years ago when I got smart enough to figure out that a reduced load (950 to 1050 fps) with the same cast bullet was a lot more fun for plinking cans, rocks, and other targets of opportunity. I still shoot full power loads in my 44 Mags on occasion (if I feel like it) and that too is MY decision. I will also say at this juncture that my reduced loads will also kill any animal that I choose to hunt with a handgun, up to and including whitetail deer. I do this with guns that I have bought with my own money and have every right to do with as I please.

I don't mind admitting that the 44 Magnum is my limit as far as handguns go, with no desire to go any farther up the scale. I also have no use for the Internet trolls on here who cowardly get a nut off bragging about their unproven abilities and calling others by whatever name their imagination allows just to either feel better about their own ineptness, or to start an argument that has no meaning to anyone but themselves. All I'm gonna say..
Good, you're kind of a gasbag anyway....