Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by Scott F
Sadly I will be flying home when we leave or you could count on a stop.

After the 9th circus court ruling permits in CA will be a lot easier to get.

Guess I'm out of the loop. What is it that the 9nth might do that would be favorable to gunnuts like us?

The ruling of the 9th on Peruta vs. San Diego County Sheriff addresses the good cause statement on an app for CCW. It was ruled unconstitutional. So when the ruling is finalized personalprotection will suffice on an application.
Additionally the 10 day waiting period has been ruled unconstituional. The reason being that if you have a ccw or are in the database as a gun owner, a quick background check will suffice. There is still a lot of work to be done on that one but it's a good start.
The biggest problem is our AG is a gun grabbing democrat psycho and intends to run for Barbara Boxers senate seat in 2016.
We have a pretty active political message board if you want to keep an eye on it.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=329
I know of all the screw California people out there but we could use help. Remember, what happens here spreads across the US. Think of supporting the California Rifle and Pistol Assn. I think they do more for us than the NRA.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.