Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Different strokes I reckon man. You ask my son what a [bleep] is and the first thing he will tell you, is it ain't go schitt to do with the color of somebodies skin. And my family has been using that word for as long as I can remember.

I can drive down any road and tell you where the [bleep] live, and I don't have to see the color of em to know it.

Last edited by tndrbstr; 03/23/16.
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Ringman
MontanaMarine,

I got a quick question...in this scenario, were Noah's grandson's meant to f##K their sisters, cousins, mothers, aunts, or their grandmother???

Creationists predict what is in science. Evolutionists try to explain it after the fact. Here is a little fun scientific DNA fact. There are three mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) versions; M,N, or R. This mtDNA is only past from the mom. Another interesting scientific fact is men get half their DNA from their mom and the other half from their dad.

This corresponds with the three daughters-in-law of Noah. Wow! His grandchildren were to marry either a sister or a cousin. In all of history there is no injunction against marrying sisters or cousins until about 3,500 years ago when Moses, another Bible figure, received a law from God telling them they were no longer allowed to marry close relatives. Here's some more information about mtDNA. I will copy the source material for those who might want to verify the info from the evolutionist author.

"Regardless of the cause, evolutionists are most concerned about the effect of a faster mutation rate. For example, researchers have calculated that 'mitochondrial Eve'--the woman whose mtDNA was ancestral to that in ALL living people--lived 100,000 - 200,000 years ago in Africa. Using the new clock, she would be a mere 6,000 years old."
Gibbons, A. 1998. Calibrating the Mitochondrial Clock. Science. 279 ((5347): 28-29.

I emboldened the pertinent part for my pleasure.

What the heck does DNA have to do with it? Why would you even mention that witchcraft? Science bad, religion good. Unless of course science helps further your 'cause'.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steelhead,

What the heck does DNA have to do with it? Why would you even mention that witchcraft?

Your ignorance of both science and witchcraft shows in this post. If you read the post by MontanaMarine you would know what the DNA has to do with the post.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Steelhead,

What the heck does DNA have to do with it? Why would you even mention that witchcraft?

Your ignorance of both science and witchcraft shows in this post. If you read the post by MontanaMarine you would know what the DNA has to do with the post.

Funny on SO many levels.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I got a quick question...in this scenario, were Noah's grandson's meant to f##K their sisters, cousins, mothers, aunts, or their grandmother???

A quick answer for your quick question.

If offered that or your grandpas dad brother uncle nephews or grandsons, which would you choose?

grin

You see, Wyoming is proof of evolution.
And the reason shepherds are so highly spoken of in the Bible.

Take that!
laugh

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
As long as it ain't no Catlick..........
BTW I married a girl frum fout wurth, see how opened minded I is.
laugh

Last edited by Gary_F; 03/24/16.
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
I married a girl from crack whore hollow. It was more of a gamble than open mindedness.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm going to tell you what my old man told me...

All cats are gray in the dark.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I married a girl from crack whore hollow. It was more of a gamble than open mindedness.

I married a girl from Crack Whore Hill, Mississippi and that didn't turn out so well.

As far as the son dating a black girl here's my opinion presented in the least offensive way I know how. If she's a product of the south I'd say no, it'll be too difficult a situation. Black culture in most of the U.S. is very distinct. I say most of the U.S. because I'll caveat it with parts of California and the west coast. It's distinct from anywhere else in the world and it's not a culture I hold in high esteem for many of the reasons that are reiterated too often on this forum. Now if this girl was from say, Britain or Europe, I'd say go for it. Every one I've met from Britain has been the same as every other Brit, just with darker skin. That's not true in most of the U.S., their "blackness" forms the basis of their identity and it's how they see the world from the moment they wake up until they go to sleep at night, it's just the way they were raised and the culture they come from. I've come across many in California, Oregon, and Washington that are like those from Britain. They're people first and the black part is just a footnote, not so with blacks from most of the rest of the U.S.

As far as asians, most are really good people and the women tend to make great wives. They're family oriented and take care of their men. A forester that does work for me has a filipino wife he met off of a dating site and they're very happy. She takes good care of him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Hell, my wife is a semi-atheist, semi-liberal white woman.

I keep converting her dumbass in the right direction...grin

Other than we are both blue eyed, blond haired honkies, we are fairly opposite in all regards. For whatever reason we get along great.

My brother married a 100% Chinese girl that comes from an extremely hardworking family. I haven't met them yet but they are a prime example of successful, immigrants.

I must have married her sister Sam and no better bride could I imagine.

Ed, we are both lucky!

Funny how things work out.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
MontanaMarine,

Creationists predict what is in science. Evolutionists try to explain it after the fact. Here is a little fun scientific DNA fact. There are three mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) versions; M,N, or R. This mtDNA is only past from the mom. Another interesting scientific fact is men get half their DNA from their mom and the other half from their dad.

This corresponds with the three daughters-in-law of Noah. Wow! His grandchildren were to marry either a sister or a cousin. In all of history there is no injunction against marrying sisters or cousins until about 3,500 years ago when Moses, another Bible figure, received a law from God telling them they were no longer allowed to marry close relatives. Here's some more information about mtDNA. I will copy the source material for those who might want to verify the info from the evolutionist author.

"Regardless of the cause, evolutionists are most concerned about the effect of a faster mutation rate. For example, researchers have calculated that 'mitochondrial Eve'--the woman whose mtDNA was ancestral to that in ALL living people--lived 100,000 - 200,000 years ago in Africa. Using the new clock, she would be a mere 6,000 years old."
Gibbons, A. 1998. Calibrating the Mitochondrial Clock. Science. 279 ((5347): 28-29.

I emboldened the pertinent part for my pleasure.

Your above quote is very deceptive:

The claim is founded primarily on the work of Parsons et al. (1997), who found that the substitution rate was about 25 times higher in the mitochondria control region, which is less than 7% of the mitochondrial genome (mtDNA). Revised studies of all of the mtDNA find that the control region varies greatly in substitution rates in different populations, but that the rest of the mtDNA shows no such variation (Ingman et al. 2000). Using mtDNA excluding the control region, they placed the age of the most recent common mitochondrial ancestor at 171,500 +/- 50,000 years ago.

Gibbons (1998) refers to mutations that cause heteroplasmy (inheritance of two or more mtDNA sequences). This does not apply to mitochondrial Eve research, which is based only on substitution mutation rates.

A study similar to the mtEve research was done on a region of the X chromosome which does not recombine with the smaller Y chromosome; it placed the most recent common ancestor 535,000 +/- 119,000 years ago (Kaessmann et al. 1999). Since the population size of X chromosomes is effectively three times larger than mitochondria (two X chromosomes from women and one from men can get inherited), the most recent common ancestor should be about three times older than that of the Mitochondrial Eve, and it is.

The attempts to try and tie Gibbon's research to Mitochondrial Eve comes from a creationist journal, not an actual scientific journal as implies above.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/24/16.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper,

Like I posted. Creationists make predictions and evolutionist try to explain it. The longer this DNA science is studies the closer they get to 6,000 years for both Eve and Adam. Remember Drs. Watson and Crick, with zero evidence, tried to convince those who would listen that spacemen brought DNA to earth. Anything to get out of accepting the fact we are created.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
seal -
Good story and UR approach.

Think about this.....

All girls are ethnic....aren't they?

White is an Ethnic.....No?

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll say it again. The world's only been round for 6000 years, before that it was flat...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I am not prejudiced toward 'colorS'

I'm prejudiced against attitudes, ignorance, & some cultures.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I couldn't stand a woman who didn't call me out on occasion.

If I can't explain wtf I'm doing.....I need to either stop drinking or start paying more attention.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My son is 29.
He does software like his mother, not hardware like me.
He has hair down to his butt.
He dresses like a bum.
He voted for Obama.
He does not own a gun.
He does not believe in God, says he believes in science.

But the second grand kid is due in a month.
All is forgiven, if you produce grandkids.

[Linked Image]

My granddaughter at 17 months can unscrew my flashlight, take out the battery, put the battery back in, and get the fine threads started and screw it together.

Plenty of time to straighten out the son. Just produce grandkids.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up...
The doctor asked the man how he was feeling, and the 86-year-old said, "Things are great, and I've never felt better! I now have a 20-year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that, doc?"
The doctor considered the question for a minute, and then began to tell a story.
"I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun."
"As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realized he left his gun at home, and so, he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it was his favorite hunting rifle, and yelled 'bang bang'. Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell dead."
"Now, what do you think of that?" asked the doctor.
The 86-year-old replied, "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a few rounds into that beaver."
The doctor replied, "My point exactly.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Hell, my wife is a semi-atheist, semi-liberal white woman.

I keep converting her dumbass in the right direction...grin

Other than we are both blue eyed, blond haired honkies, we are fairly opposite in all regards. For whatever reason we get along great.

My brother married a 100% Chinese girl that comes from an extremely hardworking family. I haven't met them yet but they are a prime example of successful, immigrants.

I must have married her sister Sam and no better bride could I imagine.

OK guys, I must have a cousin then. Not Blond and blue eyed. Brunette and dark eyed, mix of Irish and a Mexican grandfather.

Still fairly liberal, but in the 20 years or so since we started "dating" and then getting married, she's no longer sure "life sentences" are such a good thing for certain crimes. Perhaps a quicker end to the criminal would be a better form of justice... for all concerned.

And she's kinda sure now that there's "something bigger than us" out there and science can only explain some things and others have no "rational" explanation.

She understands certain firearms for hunting purposes, but she doesn't understand my "rifle loony ism".

I'm glad you guys are as happy with yours as I am with mine.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 12 invisible), 1,536 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,766
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.