Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I mean I ain't blind

Yeah you are, and stupid and you've procreated...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by hatari
The wall is flat stoopid, its true.

However, the guy is all over the place, and SOME of what he said he'd do is intriguing to me. I mean I ain't blind; we need some serious shake-up in DC, no argument about THAT. Too bad we got this wanker as our shaker.

And who were you proposing to do the shaking? Her Imperial Highness Hillary Rodham the First who's resume was crafted by her husband twisting the arm of YOUR Party? Yes, the Party coerced by Bill gave her Daniel Patrick Moynahan's Senate seat in 2000. In 2008, they gave her a very weak field to run against and she lost to your hero, the unknown first term Senator from Illinois. The Party gave her the Sec of State gig to pad her resume. The Party evacuated the Primary field for her in 2016 and Bernie the Communist gave her fits. She was MADE by the Washington establishment. She IS as Insider as you get.

So you want to shake up DC? What, by killing all conservatives? Is that your shake up?

HRC was shaking up nothing. Now you have an outsider that has to deal with what your Chocolate Messiah left us

- race relations at the worst since the '60s due to Eric Holder
- an unenforceable border due to catch and release
- a nuclear Iran
- a nuclear NK
- millions of square miles put off limits to energy development because of XO
- no keystone
- dead coal industry and loses of jobs in coal, railroads and energy production
- an EXPLOSION of our national debt
- expansion of civil unrest all pushed by Alinsky's Rules for Radicals breaking down the Rule of Law

Thank you for giving us Obama. My life wouldn't have been the same without him. (insert middle finger icon)

People like you have been whining about having an outsider come in and "clean out the barn" since H. Ross Perot torpedoed Bush Sr. Now you got someone in who doesn't give a chitt about Washington OR the Party system, but you don't like that either.

Harry Truman was a breath of fresh are after the smooth talking politician that was FDR. The elitists of his period did not treat him kindly either. He was too blunt, too direct for them.

Did you really think the Dems would play ball with Trump? Did you think the GOP establishment would fall in line? Did you think the MSM was going to be fair to Trump? Did you think George Soros was not going to stir up civil unrest in the form of protests?

Of course, I waste my time with you. Find another Utopia with Open Borders and a Nanny State you crave and go. I will tell you what you will find there. A dying culture being swallowed and soon subjugated to Islam. Go to Sweden or Denmark. In another generate, infidels and dissidents like yourself will be beheaded. Like that idea? I don't and don't want it here.

Well said. The Clinton/Obama vision of America was appalling and damaging. The Clintons did it for money. I think Obama did it for ideology AND money. Obama is a Communist and a Muslim. Americans were stupid enough to put the enemy in power. THEY did it out of guilt of some sort, or for handouts. Incredible.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
High fences make for good neighbors. That particular bit of wisdom has stood and been quoted for a few thousand years. Considering our history with Mexico for a few hundred years, the wall is a good idea.

Considering your history Jeff, of endorsing liberal ideal, if you are indeed a shooter you owe the majority of the gents on the campfire a heartfelt apology. Had the liberal run extended, our firearm ownership may not have. This is obvious to thinking men and yet you persist in weaseling. Give it a break.

Defend the Constitution
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
When *is* the end of the season for KOTY?

JerkO and TRBrowneye been goin at it so hard recently, gotta give em a goal...............

Hardly fair, makin em make themselves look so f'n stoopid, with no end in sight.

Lots of time left and prepare to be amazed. TRH is always the odds on favorite but we sure have a crop of contenders. Jeff O is certainly working hard for it. Has anyone else noticed that since pot was legalized in so many places, and clearly so many of the KOTY candidates have embraced it, that the KOTY field has expanded to a much wider field? Of course, now that they have their pot they see anything conservative as a threat so their latent liberalism blooms to full blown Trump derangement syndrome.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump is dangerous when he allows the neocons to advise him on foreign policy. I'm not sure why neocon George Will has a problem with it, however.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's a chickenshit draft-dodger and now he's CiC. Of course he's dangerous.

Beyond that his intentional destruction of truthful discourse is quite dangerous, as is the 30-something percent of the country who've put their head up that particular ass.

In which branch of the U.S. Armed Forces did YOU serve, Jeff ?

...and when ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pugs

JerkO and TRBrowneye been goin at it so hard recently, gotta give em a goal...............

Hardly fair, makin em make themselves look so f'n stoopid, with no end in sight.

Lots of time left and prepare to be amazed. TRH is always the odds on favorite but we sure have a crop of contenders. Jeff O is certainly working hard for it. Has anyone else noticed that since pot was legalized in so many places, and clearly so many of the KOTY candidates have embraced it, that the KOTY field has expanded to a much wider field? Of course, now that they have their pot they see anything conservative as a threat so their latent liberalism blooms to full blown Trump derangement syndrome.

Weed paranoia

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by mohick
That wall bull was the most stupid hairball scam anyone could dream up

The wall already exists.
Look at the illegal crossing numbers now compared to six months ago.
Winning!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford

The wall already exists.
Winning!

Yep. I started a thread yesterday reporting hat net immigration of Mexicans is LESS than zero!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford

The wall already exists.
Winning!

Yep. I started a thread yesterday reporting hat net immigration of Mexicans is LESS than zero!

Many will never understand......

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pugs

Weed paranoia

Indeed, and curiously and somewhat troubling in it's increasingly strident militancy.
My read is that the boy's looking for trouble, and pretty well on his way to finding it.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by djs
Whether you agree or not, George will's column is interesting and something to think about.

see: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...907b1a6&wpisrc=nl_az_most&wpmk=1

His essay reveals a stupid and small-minded man who has been bypassed by events but is still struggling to remain relevant. JMHO.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Gus
george will's wife worked for romdy during the last campaign. don't know who she was supporting this time around, but not trump. george will is a great guy, an elitist, a status quo psuedo-republican.

the times are a-changing, and thank god they are. he's not on nbc any more, right. don't know where he is sellin' his services. he needs to go up on the mountain and get right.
Well said, Gus.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Beyond that his intentional destruction of truthful discourse is quite dangerous, as is the 30-something percent of the country who've put their head up that particular ass.

Let's see, you voted for obama, without a doubt a clear and present danger to American Culture values and our way of life. You've been proven wrong and a laughing stock from bullets (Barnes over penetrate), not to mention every absurd theory you've spewed here about Trump and the Russians. You've disparaged the military here ever since I can remember, and now you come up with this "dangerous" bullshit and you expect anybody to take you seriously? FOAD.

A few years ago the progresive libs like Jeffo despised military vets and the constitution under Obama. They praised him for leveling the playing field with corrupt wallstreet banks while he was raking in millions from them in donations. Now Obama is raking in millions from wallstreet banks giving joke speeches, the same banks who bilked Americans for billions of dollars in 2007 and 2008.

Now suddenly they "care" about the constitution and the lives of soldiers. Really wonder how phugged up their thought process is.

I suspect the drug addiction has a lot to do with it

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump is dangerous when he allows the neocons to advise him on foreign policy. I'm not sure why neocon George Will has a problem with it, however.

I still think he is throwing the neocons a bone with that token airfield bombing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He is extremely dangerous - especially to the establishment House and Senate members. If they keep stalling, waffling, ect - he will have no problem calling them out. Come next November they will wish they had got off their asses and taken care of business. So far, Trump is the only one I'd vote for again.

Last edited by centershot; 05/05/17.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Let's see, you voted for obama, without a doubt a clear and present danger to American Culture values and our way of life. You've been proven wrong and a laughing stock from bullets (Barnes over penetrate), not to mention every absurd theory you've spewed here about Trump and the Russians. You've disparaged the military here ever since I can remember, and now you come up with this "dangerous" bullshit and you expect anybody to take you seriously? FOAD.

A few years ago the progresive libs like Jeffo despised military vets and the constitution under Obama. They praised him for leveling the playing field with corrupt wallstreet banks while he was raking in millions from them in donations. Now Obama is raking in millions from wallstreet banks giving joke speeches, the same banks who bilked Americans for billions of dollars in 2007 and 2008.

Now suddenly they "care" about the constitution and the lives of soldiers. Really wonder how phugged up their thought process is.

I suspect the drug addiction has a lot to do with it

Yup,........and likely some other form of mental illness / impairment / arrested development.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Yup,........and likely some other form of mental illness / impairment / arrested development.

GTC

I consider it just standard retardedness, they have no excuses.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

I consider it just standard retardedness, they have no excuses.

Jeff_O claims PTSD from a ladder accident. And he uses pot to 'treat' it. That's at least a partial explanation.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never been a fan of Trump

But beat the hell out of the alternative

Almost Every good man I know is capable of being dangerous or they're not a good man

Cabin neighbor got in a shootout with an associate over pot, money and a woman many years ago. Both guys were shooting so there was a chance to get off on self defense. Alas it didn't work out that way for him

Did 10 years on 2nd degree murder

When my judge friend found out I lived in such close proximity he warned me " be careful, he could snap at any time"

I replied. A guy that ain't capable of snapping isn't likely to be a friend of mine and I can snap too, no worries bob, he's a good man and my friend .

If you don't have the capability of being dangerous both physically and mentally. You're not much of a man imo

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

698 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 66 invisible), 3,004 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,846
Posts18,478,321
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.