Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 58 59
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Anybody ever dealt with these guys? Pretty sure I've been ripped off by them.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
What did they do?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
F rating with the Better Business Bureau. Did you use a credit card if so dispute the charge, they will almost always side with the consumer.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BayouRover
What did they do?

To cut a long story short took my money, despite claiming they never received it & me having to contact my bank who confirmed that they most certainly did receive it, & have never delivered anything.

Originally Posted by Timbermaster
F rating with the Better Business Bureau. Did you use a credit card if so dispute the charge, they will almost always side with the consumer.

No unfortunately. At the time they told me their credit card terminal was down & i had to pay by bank transfer. More fool me.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

Thanks for the tip about the Better Business Bureau, I should've looked them up first. They seem shady as [bleep]!

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/p...dammo-llc-0915-90049984/customer-reviews

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
They sound like a really good company to deal with. I live in the Houston area but I'd never heard of them until your post.

I stuck the name into Duck Duck Go and found a web site but I noticed from it that they have no available address. Just a web address. Plus the web site looked like it was a bear to move through to find anything. Its probably someone working out of a garage taking whatever they can get with nothing or next to nothing to sell. The bbb good reviews are maybe the CEO and CFO. Sorry they got to you.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Thanks, appreciate it. Hopefully this gives people a heads up about dealing with them if nothing else.

This is the dirt bag I have been dealing with, but he refuses to answer me any more.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-eustice-0476b57a

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 7mmMagnum
Thanks, appreciate it. Hopefully this gives people a heads up about dealing with them if nothing else.

This is the dirt bag I have been dealing with, but he refuses to answer me any more.

I looked at the BBB report from the link and I see an address near the top right hand side. I live in the Klein area and it is not a normal business street address that I've ever heard of. Most likely its a home address,

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Your LinkedIn link shows a lot of contacts with people in the oil business. Maybe he moonlights from his garage when he's not doing his oil company gig. I hope the money wasn't a big amount.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

I looked at the BBB report from the link and I see an address near the top right hand side. I live in the Klein area and it is not a normal business street address that I've ever heard of. Most likely its a home address,

Yeah, had a look at it on Google Street View & it's a house, so you're probably correct about him working out of his garage.

No, not a huge amount, but enough that i'm pissed off about it.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Yeah, had a look at it on Google Street View & it's a house, so you're probably correct about him working out of his garage.

I don't blame you. I hate a thief. The sad part is crooks like him in the cyber world fly under the radar locally and usually get by with being thiefs. Hopefully your post here will keep someone else from sending the DKHEAD any money.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Here's a facebook link -- maybe another way to get his attention with a message there.

Optics and Ammo facebook page

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Yes, have tried that, he just deletes the post.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I find this Facebook link very interesting though................

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3700423209998242&id=437592179614711

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
sounds like a complete scam...

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
Here's a facebook link -- maybe another way to get his attention with a message there.

Optics and Ammo facebook page

There was a heap of derogatory posts on the Optics & Ammo Facebook page last night & now they're all gone. Can't rip people off if they know in advance hey so best to just hide the evidence....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Someone needs to contact the district atty there and press criminal charges for "Deceptive Business Practices".

That is a felony under state law.

But because the fraud occurs on a national level, and interstate sales occur, there should probably be federal charges files as well.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Someone needs to contact the district atty there and press criminal charges for "Deceptive Business Practices".

That is a felony under state law.

But because the fraud occurs on a national level, and interstate sales occur, there should probably be federal charges files as well.

What about international sales as well? I'm not in the US.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
So I've been posting on the Optics and Ammo facebook page every day about his dodgey business practices which he systematically also deletes every day. He's now threatening to sue me if i cause him any more problems. Tells me he knows who i am and where i live. Errrr of course he does, i ordered stuff from him that will never be delivered using my real name and real address... paid for them with real money as well. I'm to "Cease the harassment and defamation", and to Google his name and read about his litigation.

What's hilarious is it's a measly $100. Do you think that's worth sueing someone over? He obviously does.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Facebook page has been "sanitized" again. Obviously lots more people than just me have been ripped off by this con artist.

Here's a link from another company ripped off by this thief.

https://www.facebook.com/CandCFirea...242/3700422449998318/?type=3&theater

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I just sent him a message saying he is going to rip the wrong person off one day.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
you guys can report him for selling guns on facebook and they will shut his page down.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So I've been posting on the Optics and Ammo facebook page every day about his dodgey business practices which he systematically also deletes every day. He's now threatening to sue me if i cause him any more problems. Tells me he knows who i am and where i live. Errrr of course he does, i ordered stuff from him that will never be delivered using my real name and real address... paid for them with real money as well. I'm to "Cease the harassment and defamation", and to Google his name and read about his litigation.

What's hilarious is it's a measly $100. Do you think that's worth sueing someone over? He obviously does.

O&A shipped me a box containing a bottle of water instead of a Leupold. They then had "proof of delivery" when I
filed a dispute. My VISA is wise to them. Check out the out the owner and his multitude of lawsuits against universities
for expelling him as well as Equifax for bad credit ratings.

I was also threatened with lawsuits.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There seems to be some connection with INFIDEL DEFENSE store also......lotsa derogatory comments regarding owner and thievery
on their Facebook site.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't know how schidtstains like this make it through life without getting taken to the woodshed.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Yeah, looks like he's ripped off heaps of people, I'm amazed nobody has knocked on his front door.......

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If you have a throw away email address, let them know what you think.

https://opticsandammo.com/contact-us-2/

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I've started emailing the brands he's advertising for sale to inform them he's using their good names to rip people off. See how he likes that the [bleep]!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
7mm did you use a credit card? Most will try to help in a fraud situation. Also the Attorney General's office has a department for this sort of thing. Might be worth an Email to them could pay off more than a FB p*zzing match.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli
D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
The AG suggestion is not a bad one, Texas AG Ken Paxton has been aggressive going after shady companies that prey upon crisis situations and fraud/theft.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
No, unfortunately I didn't use a credit card. He told me at the time that his card terminal was down so I did a bank transfer....stupid me.

C
C
Hello All,

Long time lurker. Been doing some research on this character on line. I too have been in the process of being ripped off.

I may have turned the tables though as I instituted a CC charge back to which he went berserk and threatened to sue me for breach of contract.

I was worried until I saw all the overwhelming negative reviews.

To make a long story short, he's basically engaging in wire/mail fraud which is a federal offense. File complaints with the attorney general in his state but also file complaints with your local post office/postmaster. I believe you can do it online also at the postal service website. I would also contact UPS and FedEx as they are being used in the fraud. If you have VISA or any of the other CC, you may want to alert them too. Send links to the review sites to them if possible.

I have received one item so far but not the bulk of the order after 3 months. Terrible communication, all through text, out of stock inventory. He's selling items he does not have. That is fraud.

The bottle of water scope is a neat trick but that is also mail fraud.

This guy is running out of road.

C

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This guy ripped me off also. I ordred an item that had been discontinued by the manufacturer and he never let me know till I started asking why it hadnt shipped. He either ignores my emails or gives me the runaround. Ive emailed him over a dozen times in the past 2 months. My suggestion is to call the Houston District Attny Office and file a fraud complaint, thats what I'm in the process doing. If they find that he's stolen more than $5000 it is grand theft and maybe they will go after him for fraud. In the meantime file a dispute with your credit card company.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
After a couple of weeks of him just plain ignoring me i mentioned that i was going to contact the attorney general in Houston, this got a response from him where he said he would send me a refund check....the old check is in the mail ploy!!!

I said to him to ensure it was for the full amount to which he replied that "You get 92%, want to get sued?".

I of course rebutted saying i expect 100% as it was quite obvious that he never had the items in the first place, but he's taken it to mean i have refused the refund entirely & he is threatening to sue me for defamation.

Couldn't care less what he threatens to sue me for. I called his bluff about sueing me once before saying that there is no way in hell he'd ever want his dodgey business practices paraded in front of law enforcement & the courts which shut him up, but seems he's forgotten and reckons he's gonna go down that path again.

Anyway, i've given him a deadline of March 16th to get my full refund to me or i contact the attorney general. His move now, although i'm making sure i'm not holding my breath waiting for the refund to hit my mailbox.

Keep this thread going guys, the more people that know about this piece of crap human the better, might be one of your friends or relatives that we save from being his next victim.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
After ignoring my last 2 emails I sent another one this morning and he actually replied....

"Stop contacting me or I will sue you for harassment and press criminal charges."

I'm obviously not getting a refund so I'll go ahead and contact the Attorney General in Houston.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm still awaiting my lawsuit that he was going to file for Breach Of Contract.
Citibank Costco VISA fully reimbursed me after I gave em crap about reversing my original
dispute. With his history why did he have a VISA account?

I hope all of you get reimbursed. This guy will show up again as he's only 26 so he's got a lot
of years to pull this crap unless he spends some time in jail.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
So far I've been threatened with breach of contract, defamation and now harassment. He hasn't worked out that I'm not scared of his threats one little bit.

Where I'm from someone would've knocked on his door by now....

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by azelkhuntr
you guys can report him for selling guns on facebook and they will shut his page down.

I've been doing that every single day without fail for over a month and it's still there. Seems facebook are ok with people getting ripped off.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
My patience would have expired the moment he sent me a threatening email. Call the AG's office and get this punk locked up. Your money is likely gone so get that much satisfaction watching him squirm when he's charged with fraud. He'll also have to pay an attorney to defend him so that's added enjoyment.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Done now. See if anything comes of it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I hope you'll keep us posted

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Yep, I sure will!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Tag, just because I like seeing how these things end up. Good luck.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just checked his website and he still claims to have the discontinued Leupold in inventory.

The same one he claimed to have had when he shipped me a bottle of water.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had the same problem with this company. Ordered a pair of binoculars on Jan 1 and the charge showed up on my card the next day. After a week of waiting I starated trying to call and email, they said they had a back order issue and was working on it. I checked with the binocular mfg and found that model had been discontinued for over a year but O&A still had it for sale. I emailed them again and they said would you like store credit so I asked for a specific rifle scope and they replied the next day that it was not available. So I started calling and emailing every few days for a refund to my credit card. They replied they could not do that because they changed credit card processors. This went on for almost 2 months. Finally I got with my credit card company and they reversed charges within a day.

Check out this BBB site:
gohttps://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/profile/online-retailer/opticsandammo-llc-0915-90049984/complaints

The owners name is Christopher Eustice

I suggest you call the Houston Attorney General Office/Police Dept. and report fraud. i did.

Keep this thread going guys

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I hope you can bring this POS down. I'd love for him to get his ass kicked badly then go to jail and get it pounded.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 03/08/20.
C
C
The latest with my situation is that he was fighting with my CC company and claiming I got the order. LOL

I told the rep that I had only received a 25 dollar item with the rest undelivered. I paid for the item by check and that is it. For which he is claiming he never got.

The balance of the order he is now claiming was delivered to me.

The chargeback will stand. This guy is almost pathological. Like he doesn't even live in reality. He figures he can just keep doubling down on this stuff.

I'm now getting the cut and paste threats again via email and text.

Anybody have status on their complaints?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cyclops,

Look up and print everything you can find on the inet along with this chat.

Mail it to the highest executive in your CC company and get on their ass about allowing
a master criminal to be an agent for their CC.

I've had all the threats from this guy also.....no lawsuits yet.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Well i got a response from the Attorney General which essentially reads that they'll keep my complaint on file in case they want to launch some sort of major fraud case against him, but for me as an individual there is nothing they're gonna do. I don't want to think that was all just a waste of time.... but there ya go.

L
L
I too just filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General on OpticsAndAmmo. Went through the same runaround with this guy as many of you have. I added to my complaint not just my horrible experience but gave links to other multiple bad experiences from others. Hopefully this crook will get shut down if enough file complaints with the Texas AG. It was good to come to this forum and see that I wasn’t alone. Thanks guys.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He is a thief. Hire some Bubbas to whoop up on him!

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Also be sure to contact the local sheriff and police. In a similar situation a few years ago it was the sheriff department that got the matter resolved. They are much closer to the situation and more likely to take an interest.

SCI Life Member
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
North American Hunt Club Life Member

Your true character shows in your conduct

You cannot solve a problem at the same level of awareness that created it - Einstein
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was curious and tried to lookup his web site. Seems it's down. will not even connect to anything

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
You can do what I been doing, register with a burner email, add several $1k to your cart and never check out, he's sent me the hey you left stuff in your cart, check out before someone else beats you to it follow up, I replied oh, found out your a crook, f off. He threatened to sue me, I told him that he didn't even know who I was, what a dumbass.

#VPN #CleophusGuildersleive

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Darryle

#VPN #CleophusGuildersleive

That right there is funny. The burner I used was fartrellcluggens.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Had this happened to me I am thinking there would be a roadtrip to TX for some quality "discussion" of the matter with this prick.

I cannot abide a thief.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Had this happened to me I am thinking there would be a roadtrip to TX for some quality "discussion" of the matter with this prick.

I cannot abide a thief.

I'll spot you some fuel money if you send me pics of the aftermath hahaha!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I cannot abide a thief.

Sign me up!

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by VernAK

I cannot abide a thief.

Sign me up!

Looks like you've got some company for the trip hillbillybear, I'll even throw in extra for burgers on the way!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I see his web site is back up today. Wow I have never seen such a large number of items and manufactures. He must have one hell of a warehouse LOL.
Placed a BS order with out payment info.
I did get this email which might interest some.

Hi Billie,

Thanks for your order. It’s on-hold until we confirm that payment has been received. In the meantime, here’s a reminder of what you ordered:

Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order won’t be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
Our bank details
Bank Transfers:

Bank: Capital One Bank
Account number: 3027029417
Routing number: 111901014
BIC: HIBKUS44

[Order #81072] (March 29, 2020)
He's waiting for my bank info LOL.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Seriously, there has to be someone on the fire that lives near this A-hole.

Enjoy the hunt while it lasts!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I put a bunch of links to this thread on his page.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Look again in a few hours and they'll be gone. He just deletes the negative comments and blocks you from posting to his page. We have a term for his like around here. FOTHO.....F@#kwit Of The Highest Order. Suits him right down to the ground.

Last edited by 7mmMagnum; 03/29/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
Wondering what he doesn't need that we can order for him using his bank information?

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Wondering what he doesn't need that we can order for him using his bank information?

Hahaha priceless!!!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

FTW

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm receiving more emails threatening lawsuits because of this thread and the comments.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I'm receiving more emails threatening lawsuits because of this thread and the comments.

I hope you told him to GFY.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
He blocked me.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

I haven't heard from him yet but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Hopefully he comes down with a bad case of CV.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
He just messaged me and told me I can either pay him or he's suing me. Pretty sure he didn't care for my response. What a tool.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Yes I can testify to this, I have done this several time and it has worked for me.

C
C
Originally Posted by Traveler52
I see his web site is back up today. Wow I have never seen such a large number of items and manufactures. He must have one hell of a warehouse LOL.
Placed a BS order with out payment info.
I did get this email which might interest some.

Hi Billie,

Thanks for your order. It’s on-hold until we confirm that payment has been received. In the meantime, here’s a reminder of what you ordered:

Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order won’t be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
Our bank details
Bank Transfers:

Bank: Capital One Bank
Account number: 3027029417
Routing number: 111901014
BIC: HIBKUS44

[Order #81072] (March 29, 2020)
He's waiting for my bank info LOL.

C
C
It appears he's instructing you to do a bank account transfer because he may have lost his vendor account with a credit card company. He has gotten charge backs like crazy. No CC company will put up with that from a vendor.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
All he has to do is create an account here and address all these complaints, but he doesn't have the nerve, this place would eat him alive

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
There is a Christopher D. Eustice, age 26, with a listed Houston address in the Memorial area. If it is the same guy then that is probably his parent's address. Maybe call his parents and tell them what their son is up to? 281-558-0561 or 305-981-0604.

Last edited by postoak; 03/31/20.
L
L
Pretty sure this is the same guy:
https://setexasrecord.com/stories/5...ses-lawsuit-against-honors-dept-employee
...says it all in doing business with him. After you catch on to his fraud, he sends you hate-emails "to google him on his litigation". He litigates but I have yet to see a win.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There's some interesting stuff in those court files if you dig around.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ammoman16
He just messaged me and told me I can either pay him or he's suing me. Pretty sure he didn't care for my response. What a tool.

Please tell me you told to go commit unspeakable acts with various and sundry barnyards animals.

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
His employment history has nothing over 4 months except this gig as CEO, he also list the University of Houston on Linkedn

What the hell is a pauper's debt letter?

https://setexasrecord.com/stories/5...her-d-eustice-vs-armslist-llc-on-july-22

Don't know if it is the same guy, but it's not exactly a household name

https://casetext.com/case/eustice-v-la-through-bd-of-supervisors-of-la-state-univ-agricultral-mech-coll?q=9th%20Cir.%202007&sort=date-descending&p=1&type=case&motionTypes=mtd&partyTypes=290,423,667&claims=3a,3j,19a,3d

Say google me wasn't a good statement to make

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Please tell me you told to go commit unspeakable acts with various and sundry barnyards animals.

It was something to effect of he had to wait til I was done to have a turn at his mother.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It was something to effect of he had to wait til I was done to have a turn at his mother.

I like it. grin

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I hope he is reading this thread. He can read me calling him a thieving cundt.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hey punk, look at this https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/p...dammo-llc-0915-90049984/customer-reviews Are you going to sue them for their BBB reports?

You better be damn glad you didn't rip me off. I'd have driven over there and slapped your bitchazz unconscious.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Hey punk, look at this https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/p...dammo-llc-0915-90049984/customer-reviews Are you going to sue them for their BBB reports?

You better be damn glad you didn't rip me off. I'd have driven over there and slapped your bitchazz unconscious.

He could use a good kick in the teeth.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are several court actions available on Google and if you read down into those, it gets quite interesting.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You guys are being mean. Google his name. Non stop hilarity.

Looks like Texas A&M threw him out for stealing a test and plagiarism, but he had ADHD so he sued. Then transferred to LSU. They were mean to him to so he sued them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cheesy
You guys are being mean. Google his name. Non stop hilarity.

Looks like Texas A&M threw him out for stealing a test and plagiarism, but he had ADHD so he sued. Then transferred to LSU. They were mean to him to so he sued them.

Sounds like the dude could use a stretch in a room with rubber wallpaper.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Sounds like he's gonna vacuum kittens and go to Paris.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In one of those court proceedings there was a charge of internet harassment that I didn't bother to try sorting out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only that scumbag would put even half the effort into being an honest businessman, and stand up guy, as he does ripping people off, suing everyone that figures out he's a scumbag, and trying to rip everyone off...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I'll bump this to let everyone know I got a Facebook message telling me to pay up or he'll sue me for online defamation.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/defamation

1) a false statement purporting to be fact; 2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person; 3) fault amounting to at least negligence; and 4) damages, or some harm caused to the person or entity who is the subject of the statement.

When we put his case to the first legal test, it falls flat. What did I assert as fact that isn't true? Bless his/her heart.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Paul!

Keep this guy's activities on the internet so others can learn what a character they're dealing with.

I'm still awaiting my lawsuit also.

How far are you from this guy?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I just sent him a message saying he is going to rip the wrong person off one day.

I don't know how schidtstains like this make it through life without getting taken to the woodshed.

If you have a throw away email address, let them know what you think.

https://opticsandammo.com/contact-us-2/

I hope you can bring this POS down. I'd love for him to get his ass kicked badly then go to jail and get it pounded.

That right there is funny. The burner I used was fartrellcluggens.

I hope he is reading this thread. He can read me calling him a thieving cundt.

There you have it. All of my comments packaged nicely in one location. Now let's examine those against the circumstances and the the elements of the law.

First we must understand that the comments were made base upon statements members here and on the BBB site saying they had been ripped off. Second, we have to establish that my comments were made about him/her or the company. The above are the comments in whole. None of them even mention the company or him/her. Then we have to establish that the statement was false and purporting to be fact. Offering an opinion based upon information that is assumed to be true, even if it hasn't been determined one way or another, will never rise to the level of defamation. They were offered as opinions not fact. And that's just examining them against the first element of the law. There's much more trouble as you examine them against the other elements.

So here's the deal. If he can prove that he hasn't ripped off or engaged in shady business practices with the legions of people complaining online and with the BBB, I'll change my opinion. Hell, I'll even apologize.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
In this day and age, there is no reason for an asshat like this to remain in business. He'll get his comeuppance, hunters/shooters are the type that are passionate about certain things, family and money being the two biggest. He'll rip off the wrong person and that guy might not have the family to reason with him to let it go and he'll pay the guy a visit. I just hope video is rolling because he's the type to piss his pants when confronted with real anger in person. Sad fact is, that is what it will take to stop this asshat.

I just want to see him wadded up like Beetle Bailey once or twice

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
In this day and age, there is no reason for an asshat like this to remain in business. He'll get his comeuppance, hunters/shooters are the type that are passionate about certain things, family and money being the two biggest. He'll rip off the wrong person and that guy might not have the family to reason with him to let it go and he'll pay the guy a visit. I just hope video is rolling because he's the type to piss his pants when confronted with real anger in person. Sad fact is, that is what it will take to stop this asshat.

I just want to see him wadded up like Beetle Bailey once or twice

You better watch your mouth pal. Next thing you know you'll be getting a scary message threatening to sue you as well.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D

You better watch your mouth pal. Next thing you know you'll be getting a scary message threatening to sue you as well.

He's already tried that, I told him I was just a few hours north of him if he wanted to sit down and discuss it, crickets.

20-25yrs ago, I would have paid him a visit without a second thought, just don't have the energy to deal with his type. The same reason a few members here are on ignore, makes life so much more enjoyable.

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Good to see this still going. My next step is to contact his local Sheriff Department.....

Can someone confirm for me please, the closest Sheriff Department to his address would be 7614 Fallbrook Drive Houston, is that correct?

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
Good to see this still going. My next step is to contact his local Sheriff Department.....

Can someone confirm for me please, the closest Sheriff Department to his address would be 7614 Fallbrook Drive Houston, is that correct?

Harris County Sheriff's Dept, wouldn't worry about breaking it down to divisions.

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
He wants my credit card details to do a refund. I'd be stupid to give them to him wouldn't I?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
No chance he'd get my credit card info. This guy is beyond shady.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
He's saying it's that or cease all contact with him. Think I'll just contact the Sherriffs department instead.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
He's saying it's that or cease all contact with him. Think I'll just contact the Sherriffs department instead.

I'd tell him to write a check or contact the Sheriff. Truth is what really needs to happen is he needs to be beat within an inch of his life.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I've told him to send me a cheque. He won't do it. Says it's via cc or cease all contact. He's just told me I owe him thousands for harassment haha!!!

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

I'd tell him to write a check or contact the Sheriff. Truth is what really needs to happen is he needs to be beat within an inch of his life.

And if he lived in my neck of the woods, that may just be in his future, but unfortunately he doesn't.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

This!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No offense intended, but if I was him and reading this I wouldn't worry too much. Nobody here is leaving their LazyBoy.

LOL
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Fireball2
No offense intended, but if I was him and reading this I wouldn't worry too much. Nobody here is leaving their LazyBoy.

I would, but I'm half way across the world with a travel ban in place haha!

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D

Seems like you'd know better than anyone

[Linked Image from texashuntingforum.com]

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Don't bet the farm on it.

I don't live far from him, and sure wouldn't hesitate if he stole money through fraud.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Some of you folks are courting a nasty note from the owner pretty hard here.

If I get another one, I am going to go to the ten or so other gun forums I am on and share a link to this thread there. That's the beauty of the internet. When a lot of people are unhappy with their business dealings with a company, the word can be shared widely to inform the public. And get a load of this. It's perfectly legal. Nobody can sue anyone over it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Go for it Paul!

This guy needs exposure....big time!

R
R
So looks like this scumbag got me too. Did anybody contact authorities in the Tx area about him scamming you for money? I’d like to contact a sheriff or somebody in that area.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
Call the Harris County Sheriff's Office, ask to speak to a cyber/fraud detective, all of y'all should do this, post up the officer's name and contact information, it's going to take a foot on the throat of this douchebag to stop him.

I am tempted to buy something just so I can get this jackass prosecuted.

Keep us informed if you don't make contact with a deputy or detective.

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
R
R
Thanks for the info! I’m going to look into getting a hold of somebody there this weekend. I’ll keep ya’ll posted if I receive a name and number of somebody you guys can get a hold of.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Remington600
Thanks for the info! I’m going to look into getting a hold of somebody there this weekend. I’ll keep ya’ll posted if I receive a name and number of somebody you guys can get a hold of.

Please do...cause I think he got me too. Ordered a couple boxes of bullets 10 days ago...asked for tracking info...nada.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
R
Hey guys, new here to the forum, all because of Optics and Ammo and Christopher Eustice.
He got me too. I ordered a cheap scope and rings on 4/4/20 to put on my Ruger 10/22
On 4/11 I hadn't been updated with shipping so I tried to call (no answer, left voicemail, it was never returned).
On 4/14 he emailed back saying "it" was on backorder. I asked which item, and if he didn't have the scope I need to cancel the order because it's a discontinued item that won't ever come back into stock.
He then did the offer of store credit or the 8% cancellation fee (for an item that said was in stock and wasn't, and never will be ever again), to which I refused and demanded a refund. He stopped responding after that.
I then started digging and found this forum, looked at the BBB and the facebook pages you guys listed here. I called my bank and canceled the debit card I used to order and got my money back that way.
Yesterday (4/23), he emailed me about a chargeback of $35 they got and wanted to see how to resolve it. I told him I submitted a fraud claim against him with my bank and explained my reasons.
Then, sure enough, he spent the ENTIRE DAY emailing me back and forth threatening me with collections and lawsuits if I didn't pay the $35, a $500 negative vendor review fee, and the original 8% cancellation fee for the $84.85 I spent originally.
So, essentially he has attempted to extort me for $541.79 or he would sick endless collection agencies after me, and sue me until "he owned everything I have". Also acted like he didn't lose all those lawsuits against Texas A&M, Chase, Equifax, etc.
Well, I'm not putting up with that crap.. so I filed a complaint with the BBB, the FTC, and the FBI's Internet Crime division (IC3), as well as the Texas Attorney General.
If he tries to sue me, I'll counter sue and I'll contact every single person he ripped off that he can find to join the suit to get this [bleep] shut down once and for all.
Just thought I would share my story. Thank you guys for keeping this thread alive so I could find it and confirm my suspicions and get my money back. Now I'm a lot more careful with EVERY website I order from and I won't order until I'm reasonably certain I'm not getting scammed.
Thanks again!

Last edited by RLong31; 04/24/20.

-Ryan
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ryan,

Please keep us aware of your progress.

My story mirrors yours.......identical except for item was a discontinued scope which his website still says is in stock.

I wish he weren't so far away.

Is his address a store front or his home?

R
R
I love it! Let me know if you hear anything back or need anything from me. I filed a complaint with the BBB as well but don’t think that’s going to do anything.

R
R
Can you give me a contact or point me in the right direction for the attorney general who you contacted? I’d also like to get in touch with them.

R
R
I found two different addresses for him and 2 different phone numbers. Both addresses are houses, I'm guessing one is his parents because it's pretty large looking (google maps).

For the AG, I just googled Texas Attorney General.. it was the gentleman that was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I just filled out the complaint online. I'll probably call the Harris County Sheriffs department tomorrow and see if there is anything they suggest or anything they can do. It's unlikely anything will happen, but I'm hoping if enough of us complain that will be a red flag that will force them to look into it. If I hear anything back from any of the complaints I filed, I will update you guys.

-Ryan
R
R
Thanks a lot man! Keep me posted if you hear anything from the sheriffs office. I’ll gladly contact them as well as the Attorney General if it’ll help.

Last edited by Remington600; 04/24/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
Guys, I have a couple of contacts on another forum and one of them works for Harris County Sheriff's Office. He's off until Monday, but on Monday he's going to try to help y'all out:

I'm out of the office till Monday but I can get in touch with burglary and theft.

They're probably going to want names of complainants and case numbers if any
reports have been filed. We don't have a cyber crime unit.

The minute I have a number or name, I will update you guys.

Darryle

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This is getting interesting now. Could someone give Optics and Ammo LLC the name of the officer so he can threaten to sue the officer too?

R
R
That would be great! Definitely let us know if you have some contact info for somebody.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You guys are great!

I thought I was in this alone and far away.

I did finally get my refund from CitiBank VISA but it went to and fro a couple times.

I still have the water bottle he sent in lieu of the leupold Scope.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys are great!

I thought I was in this alone and far away.

I did finally get my refund from CitiBank VISA but it went to and fro a couple times.

I still have the water bottle he sent in lieu of the leupold Scope.

That kind of scam artist crap needs to get him some hard time.

In a cell with Bubba, who stands 6'8", hung like a mule, and has a thing for white meat. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
R
Just ran across this. If this is the same D-bag Chris Eustice then he also had a GoFundMe page trying to raise $5k for the “Coronavirus relief fund.” I think this is a scam just like this guys life. If anybody contacts authorities which I plan on doing, make them aware of this scam as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/3rn7e-coronavirus-relief-fund

Last edited by Remington600; 04/26/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
That is him, what an utter douchebag move.

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
R
R
I thought so. Let me know if you have a contact at the sheriffs office and let’s light up his phone today with everyone who has been scammed! I’m sick of this D-bag.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just ran across this. If this is the same D-bag Chris Eustice then he also had a GoFundMe page trying to raise $5k for the “Coronavirus relief fund.” I think this is a scam just like this guys life. If anybody contacts authorities which I plan on doing, make them aware of this scam as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/3rn7e-coronavirus-relief-fund

Guy is criminally insane.

Someone ought to notify GoFundMe as to his scams..

It's also a felony to receive money in the name of a charity and not forward the entire amount to the organization or cause stated. He better be able to prove up every penny.

Christopher Eustice is organizing this fundraiser.

Created April 5, 2020
Accidents & Emergencies

If I raise $5,000 for the Coronavirus Relief Fund then I will shave my head on camera and share the video on Facebook with my donors.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
R
So far nobody has donated a cent. I’m hoping it stays that way but I’ll be contacting go fund me later today and warning them of this.

Last edited by Remington600; 04/27/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
So far nobody has donated a cent. I’m hoping it stays that way but I’ll be contacting go fund me later today and warning them of this.

I sent my email just now

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And I just emailed my CC company and filed a fraud dispute . Don't expect much out of it except to put a burr under this guys saddle...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
R
I heard back from the Texas AG's office. It was sort of a form letter basically saying they'll keep it on file until there is enough reason to justify looking into it. I recommend every person that has been ripped off by him file a complaint online, maybe if they see enough about this guy they'll be forced to look into it. Haven't heard anything back from FTC yet.

-Ryan
D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
Here is the update I have and what is needed:

You can PM me and I will give you his name and work email address, this does two things, it keeps his name and email off the forum, allows me to verify validity thru this thread and protects him from legal action from this asshat. If you have a legitimate claim and you are just now finding this thread, please join the forum and contact me or use my email address (on my profile) to contact me, I will do my best to protect both parties and your privacy, I just want to see this guy shut down and prevent him from defrauding other sportsmen.

[quote]First Reply:

l sent an email yesterday afternoon asking who is the best person to handle it along with the link to the thread. I havent gotten a reply. In all reality I hope I get contact info with someone at HPD as we only have like 6 burglary and theft investigators in the entire county....

Second Reply:

I'm gonna need actual names of any reports that have been filed. If none have been filed they need to start on it so we can get the ball rolling.

Both burglary and theft along with financial crimes handle it

XXXXXX/quote]

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here is the update I have and what is needed:

You can PM me and I will give you his name and work email address, this does two things, it keeps his name and email off the forum, allows me to verify validity thru this thread and protects him from legal action from this asshat. If you have a legitimate claim and you are just now finding this thread, please join the forum and contact me or use my email address (on my profile) to contact me, I will do my best to protect both parties and your privacy, I just want to see this guy shut down and prevent him from defrauding other sportsmen.

[quote]First Reply:

l sent an email yesterday afternoon asking who is the best person to handle it along with the link to the thread. I havent gotten a reply. In all reality I hope I get contact info with someone at HPD as we only have like 6 burglary and theft investigators in the entire county....

Second Reply:

I'm gonna need actual names of any reports that have been filed. If none have been filed they need to start on it so we can get the ball rolling.

Both burglary and theft along with financial crimes handle it

XXXXXX/quote]

Please give them the case numbers. If you compile the cases, the penalty will escalate.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
R
Did you file a case against him? If so who did you contact to do this?

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D

I have no dog in this fight except to stop this asshat from ripping people off. I just happen to have contacts in law enforcement in the county where it took place

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I have no dog in this fight except to stop this asshat from ripping people off. I just happen to have contacts in law enforcement in the county where it took place

Like!

J
J
Well This guy also got me . He sent all of the same threat emails regarding the collections and small claims suits. Upon closer research of this guy I find it hard to believe that he even has time to participate with O&A since he is always filing law suits against someone or another. Check out the Houston Court Docket calendar. Hes tried to sue many companies and failed and is still in the process of suing some credit card processing company and a heating and air company for work performed 11 years ago. I also think that his father is also involved in many of these suits. I've been in contact with the Harris County DA office and advised by them that the first step is to file a report with my local police dept and have it sent to the HC Sheriff dept. That way their dept. will look into it and hopefully file some charges against O&A. So I suggest anyone that's having the same issues with O&A follow suit. (Squeaky wheel gets the oil)

Last edited by JaiJai; 05/08/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Welcome JaiJai

Just keep this thread alive with any current updates.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JaiJai
Well This guy also got me . He sent all of the same threat emails regarding the collections and small claims suits. Upon closer research of this guy I find it hard to believe that he even has time to participate with O&A since he is always filing law suits against someone or another. Check out the Houston Court Docket calendar. Hes tried to a lot of companies and failed and is still in the process of suing some credit card processing company and a heating and air company for work performed 11 years ago. I also think that his father is also involved in many of these suits.

If you guys will please share any info regarding how we can all put an end to this thief I would appreciate it. Thanks!

At least you found this thread, and others that were rooked.

Hopefully others will do a search before they order from this shyster.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reviving this old thread. Apparently dirtbag is still in business. Do not deal with him unless you like getting F-----ed over I ordered from him and never recieved the goods, then when I contacted him her just offered store credit but when I tried to order he said those items were discontinued, when I asked for a refund he said he had changed credit card companies and could not refund. I ended going to my credit card company and getting the charges for my purchase reversed. This went on for about 3 weeks before I reversed charges, then I got emails from him threatening to sue for doing that.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ahhh yes, the passive-aggressive narcissist rides again.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I just dropped a link to the BBB review and this thread on 8 different hunting/shooting related forums.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just dropped a link to the BBB review and this thread on 8 different hunting/shooting related forums.

Good stuff!

This speaks for itself.

Look at their report on him!

He's trying to post positive reviews from the same IP address, but using bogus e-mail addresses to do it!

What a scumbag!

A stupid one at that.... Not smart enough to know they track IP addresses..

Nothing but a con-man.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Good stuff!

This speaks for itself.

Look at their report on him!

He's trying to post positive reviews from the same IP address, but using bogus e-mail addresses to do it!

What a scumbag!

A stupid one at that.... Not smart enough to know they track IP addresses..

Nothing but a con-man.

Stand by for your lawsuit bud. You will rue the day you called a con-man a con-man. "Man" is giving way too much credit.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
All,
I reached out to a local LEO that works in the county this guy has his business. I am including the reply.

“Anyone that has actually taken the time do do a police report should reach out to the Consumer Fraud Division of the Harris County District Attorney's Office at 7132745555. Even better would be for someone to reach out with all of the case numbers from numerous people so they can see the extent of the problem.“

I hope this helps.

D
D
I found this forum while trying to gather info on Optics and Ammo after being scammed by the owner for about $500. Had the identical threats of lawsuits mentioned by others after asking for a full refund on a discontinued product listed as "in stock" on the website. Have started the claims process with the cc company, and will be contacting Houston law enforcement in the morning. Misery loves company, so it's good to see I'm not the only one.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dixie,

I went on the internet and made copies of all the various lawsuits and BBB ratings and sent them to CitiBank
along with a letter telling them that VISA was at fault for lack of due process regarding their agents. The charges were
reversed in my favor for the second and final time.

Good luck.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He will pop up under another name!

D
D
Dixie,

I went on the internet and made copies of all the various lawsuits and BBB ratings and sent them to CitiBank
along with a letter telling them that VISA was at fault for lack of due process regarding their agents. The charges were
reversed in my favor for the second and final time.

Good luck.

What surprised me is how long the cc company told me the process could take...45 to 60 days to resolve the issue. They're also using snail mail as their primary form of correspondence. Will definitely be printing a small book worth of info on this guy to send back to them in order to rectify this thing as quickly as possible.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
At some point someone needs to take him to small claims court.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
At some point someone needs to take him to small claims court.

Or out behind the woodshed

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tis a shame the young swindler disabled commenting on his Facebook page.

WWP53D
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Or out behind the woodshed[/quote]

This

Last edited by lone wolf; 05/15/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm thinking it's time some of the manufacturers that he's using products for bait to scam sportsmen should be notified.

He's using their products as a lure for orders, then not fulfilling the orders and keeping the money.

Many of those companies have policy that you have to be an authorized dealer to sell their products.

They need to know he is using their good names to swindle people.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Surprised someone hasn't kneecapped him with a hollowpoint yet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TTT for education reasons.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Bump. Page 4 is way too low & this piece of [bleep] & his shonky business practices needs to be front page news.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I turned my "transaction" with this outfit over to my credit card company, they sorted it out in record time and credited my account...apparently I wasn't their first. First notice said it would take up to 6 weeks to iron out, second notice, which arrived the same day, said it was done.

I agree...TTT to let others know its a complete scam.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If you are members of other forums, cross post a link to this thread there. Put it all over social media.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Contact the local DA office. I had a problem with an auto repair insurance. Contacted them several times and wanted a refund to which they refused. It only took one call from the DA office and I got a complete refund. But you have to contact the DA office.

Jim

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A new threat of lawsuit just arrived via email so he's still out there.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
I sent a detailed email to a local Houston TV station with one of those investigative reporters detailing this thread, his actions and his threatening litigation tactics, it can't hurt, hopefully they will stick a mic in this douchenozzle's face and ask him point blank why are you a douchenozzle?

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

I just now saw this thread. I'm glad I didn't see his ad and buy something. I went to the web site you listed and it had a popup saying to sign in or register for the full experience, LOL! I'm thinking fat chance scumbag! LOL!

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I sent a detailed email to a local Houston TV station with one of those investigative reporters detailing this thread, his actions and his threatening litigation tactics, it can't hurt, hopefully they will stick a mic in this douchenozzle's face and ask him point blank why are you a douchenozzle?

Too bad Marvin Zindler's dead. He would have a field day with a slime ball like this.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I posted a warning on G&A forums. I don't know why I'm just now seeing this thread. I guess I need to improve my awareness.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

What did he demand this time?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Use only trusted vendors for your purchases.....its not worth the $4 savings to get ripped off by a douchebag like this!!!!!

TRUSTED VENDORS.....CASE CLOSED!!!!

Last edited by 300MAG; 06/11/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

He's demanding that I cease my harassment and unlawful chargeback. " I have represented myself in over 175 civil cases. I am more experienced than most layers.I will be your worst nightmare."

" I will sue for until I own everything you have"
"We will open a collection account for:"
$35 chargeback fee.
$1000 negative vendor rating fee
$10% order value cancellation fee
blah blah blah

K
K
I got taken by this guy, too. Should have done my research beforehand, when I noticed the mildly shady looking website, but I didn’t. Placed the order 4 days ago. No shipping info, so I emailed 2 days ago. Got no reply. Emailed last night and demanded a refund and he asked me to send him a copy of my invoice. I told him if he was a legit business he’d be able to pull my invoice from the order number I gave him. I’m going to call today and get the charge reversed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know in Texas, (where his business is located) you can sue in J.P. Court.

You can sue up to $10,000 per civil violation.

No lawyer required.

If he doesn't show up, or if you win, and he doesn't pay, you can collect through any bank account he may have by sending a copy of the judgement to his bank. They have no choice but to pay the judgement.

https://guides.sll.texas.gov/small-claims

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

He's demanding that I cease my harassment and unlawful chargeback. " I have represented myself in over 175 civil cases. I am more experienced than most layers.I will be your worst nightmare."

$35 chargeback fee.
blah blah blah

If I had been involved in 175 civil cases, I might start thinking it's me.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Support your local gun shops to keep them in business!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
D
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
D
If I had been involved in 175 civil cases, I might start thinking it's me.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He doesn't say if he ever won a case.

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I’ve been following this thread from the gitgo and must confess I don’t see how this guy wasn’t shutdown long ago.

You want to take a road trip to Houston Darryle?

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cdb
I’ve been following this thread from the gitgo and must confess I don’t see how this guy wasn’t shutdown long ago.
For the same reason mankind hasn't been able to eradicate cockroaches and other pests. Vermin always find a way.

Jackie Treehorn: Treats objects like women.

Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Montana uses Ruger actions.
R
R

$35 chargeback fee.
blah blah blah

Yeah I've received a couple more emails from him. This time it was this exact email and amount. Before it was $500 fee I think and 8% cancellation fee. I've ignored him and been too busy to get down to the local PD and do something about it. I doubt they'll follow up with Houston anyway, but maybe if I get a day off during the week sometime soon I'll get to it. I haven't responded since April 24th, and he's still threatening to sue and put me in collections. I figure if he was going to, or had a way to at this point he would have. The best case is they'll tell him to stop contacting me or maybe I can get him for harassment. I haven't blocked him just so I can document how many times he does it.

-Ryan
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think I'd have had serious questions about purchasing as soon as he said I had to pay via bank transfer

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

V
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
V
Wow I was thinking of ordering something from here and randomly came across this thread. Lucky me!

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
He needs bounced off the concrete a few times.
Surprised it hasn't happened.

K
K
In his response to me he specified “plaintiff.”

“ And yes I have represented myself as a plaintiff In Over 175 lawsuits but we always try to resolve issues before we resort to collections and lawsuits are always come last.”

K
K
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I think I'd have had serious questions about purchasing as soon as he said I had to pay via bank transfer

I didn’t have to. Ordered online and paid with a card.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Bump to keep good people aware of this turd sniffer & his fraudulent business practices....

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Tell him you have contacted

Judge Judy

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thought it would be a good idea to bump this thread back to the top. I saw in another hunting forum that this guy is still in business and still ripping people off.

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/optics-and-ammo-llc-warning.170115/#post-1690529

G
G
The Harris County D.A. (Houston,TX) was interested in what I had to say. I suggest contacting them if you have been swindled by this crook.

U
U
To anyone that has been defrauded by this "gentleman" please reach out to :

Samuel P. Maxwell
Criminal Investigator, Financial Crimes
Office of Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg
500 Jefferson Street, Floor 6
Houston, TX 77002

He's collecting information from those of us that Have been caught up in this mess and seems quite eager to hear from us.

I'm posting snailmail only so that Mr Maxwell isn't buried in emails tomorrow morning, but with a little sleuthing, you can likely find him.. he's a pretty decent guy.

Edit: Here's the main office number : Financial Crimes Division 713-274-5600

Last edited by ukdude; 06/23/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AZmark
Thought it would be a good idea to bump this thread back to the top. I saw in another hunting forum that this guy is still in business and still ripping people off.

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/optics-and-ammo-llc-warning.170115/#post-1690529

Yeah, good ole Fartrell Cluggins issued the warning there.

B
B
This guy got me too, same time line and same generic threats that he's issued everyone else. He's even increased the amount that he claims he is going to sue for. If anyone has any developments I'd be interested to know how to help. I haven't been able to file a report with my local PD, but I'd be willing to share my experience with an investigator. I've got to imagine this dude is on their radar.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Do you think this sumbitch is looking over his shoulder, or is he so brazen he has no worries?

B
B
Originally Posted by ukdude

Samuel P. Maxwell
Houston, TX 77002

He's collecting information from those of us that Have been caught up in this mess and seems quite eager to hear from us.

I'm posting snailmail only so that Mr Maxwell isn't buried in emails tomorrow morning, but with a little sleuthing, you can likely find him.. he's a pretty decent guy.

Any chance you could PM me that email? I'd be interested in sending him what I've got.

B
B
Originally Posted by BokChoy2020
Originally Posted by ukdude

Samuel P. Maxwell
Houston, TX 77002

Any chance you could PM me that email? I'd be interested in sending him what I've got.

NVM I was PM'd by someone on Facebook who had a similar experience. If you had an issues with this company you should reach out to this investigator. They are very interested!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sending my extensive records even though I came out of this whole.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am really surprised somebody hasn't given this sumbitch a high velocity lobotomy.

I hope everybody that got screwed comes out okay.

J
JJF Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by mathman
Do you think this sumbitch is looking over his shoulder, or is he so brazen he has no worries?
I have been following this thread, though I haven't done business with this guy. Actually, I think there is a 3rd option: This guy may be Looney Tunes. At my advanced age, I have met a few folks, whose cheese has slid off their cracker. They don't think like most people. For example, years ago I supervised a project for which night security was needed. The company that won the contract was warned that a security guard sleeping on the job was cause for loss of contract. Well, it happened not once but twice (2 different guards). Now, I'm talking "pound on the vehicle side glass to wake up" sleeping. After each incident, I contacted the owner directly, who assured me it would not happen again. After the 2nd time, I gave him the bad news but also told him to submit his invoice, so that I could get him paid for the work performed. Over a period of 6 months, I tried several times to get this guy to submit me an invoice so I could pay him but all I got was how I was a bully, unfair, etc. To borrow somewhat from the X-Files motto, "They're out there".

Last edited by JJF; 06/24/20.
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,996 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,195
Posts18,503,558
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.