24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Leupold Called! [Re: Whttail_in_MT] #14570359 02/13/20
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 18,235
MtnBoomer Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 18,235
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by SKane
This has nothing to do with me being a know-it-all


'Boomer is the know-it-all. You're the a-hole. Sheesh, keep your name-calling straight, if you would. grin

Thanks for the clarification...

So it all can be summed up: Leupold's Custom Shop is currently closed.

OMG!


Critical thinking not needed.

BP

Re: Leupold Called! [Re: powdr] #14570452 02/13/20
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,078
WoodsyAl Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,078
Ah, the cost of procrastination. I have a 4X with wide duplex that I had been meaning to send to the Custom Shop to have a heavy duplex installed. Sure wish I had gotten off my duff.


Al

Spend your life wisely.
Re: Leupold Called! [Re: MtnBoomer] #14570845 02/13/20
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,189
Whttail_in_MT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,189
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by SKane
This has nothing to do with me being a know-it-all


'Boomer is the know-it-all. You're the a-hole. Sheesh, keep your name-calling straight, if you would. grin

Thanks for the clarification...

So it all can be summed up: Leupold's Custom Shop is currently closed.

OMG!

You're welcome. I didn't want SKane stealing the title powdr gave ya.

Re: Leupold Called! [Re: powdr] #14572115 02/14/20
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 28,948
smokepole Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 28,948

Originally Posted by powdr
Not attacking Skane.....



LOL, no, just calling him a shallow man who goes on pen-raised canned hunts who can kiss your ass.



A wise man is frequently humbled.

Re: Leupold Called! [Re: smokepole] #14572501 02/14/20
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 18,235
MtnBoomer Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 18,235
Originally Posted by smokepole

Originally Posted by powdr
Not attacking Skane.....



LOL, no, just calling him a shallow man who goes on pen-raised canned hunts who can kiss your ass.

But but but.......


Critical thinking not needed.

IC-A

Re: Leupold Called! [Re: powdr] #14572925 02/14/20
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 17,136
battue Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 17,136
Originally Posted by powdr
Not attacking Skane, but I offered to pay for having the turret removed. I figured the red dot would be fixed...no matter what. powdr



Looks like the offer to pay for the turret, is supposed to make up for the slam on Skane. No wonder he thought they should pay for shipping back on something he didn't buy from them. It's all coming together.


laissez les bons temps rouler
Re: Leupold Called! [Re: powdr] #14573034 02/14/20
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 19,414
SKane Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 19,414
Originally Posted by powdr
Skane, I'm retired and I watch my money closely cause I have a wife and son. Maybe when you retire you won't be able to afford those pen raised canned hunts. You're right about one thing...you are wrong about categorizing some person you've never met. You're just mad at people that won't bow down and kiss you're ring. Just like I said...a shallow man. People every day buy and sell things here to save money so start attacking them and kiss my ass. I tried to explain earlier what actually happened but a man like you just wants to belittle people. powdr


Well, pot, meet kettle. I've never been on a pen-raised, canned hunt in my life (nor will I ever) but you'd obviously never stoop so low to assume or categorize. wink whistle

I'm reminded of the time a member sent you something-for-nothing (they paid the freight) and you didn't have the decency to even respond with a thank you.
So don't talk to me about character - there's thrifty, and then there are folks that think the world owes them something, you just happen to be more the latter.

Please, by all means, carry on here. And with your "I'm thinking of a number" game in the classifieds.







Whenever in doubt, ask yourself;
WWP53D?
Re: Leupold Called! [Re: gemby58] #14573551 02/14/20
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 729
JimH Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 729
Originally Posted by gemby58
LEUPOLD customer service isent what it use to be, they suck now
People selling Leupold scopes in the classifieds aren't what they used to be either.....

Re: Leupold Called! [Re: SKane] #14574105 02/14/20
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,450
Whelen Nut Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,450
Originally Posted by SKane
[quote=powdr]

Well, pot, meet kettle. I've never been on a pen-raised, canned hunt in my life (nor will I ever) but you'd obviously never stoop so low to assume or categorize. wink whistle

I'm reminded of the time a member sent you something-for-nothing (they paid the freight) and you didn't have the decency to even respond with a thank you.
So don't talk to me about character - there's thrifty, and then there are folks that think the world owes them something, you just happen to be more the latter.

Please, by all means, carry on here. And with your "I'm thinking of a number" game in the classifieds.



Hey powdr--How are those FREE slings I sent you working out? Or did you sell them?
[i][/i]


'Tis far better to walk alone than to follow a crowd going the wrong way.
Re: Leupold Called! [Re: powdr] #14574162 02/14/20
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 18,235
MtnBoomer Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 18,235
Ohhh Phucqk! Lol


Critical thinking not needed.

IC-B

Re: Leupold Called! [Re: powdr] #14574174 02/14/20
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 31,735
bsa1917hunter Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 31,735
I'm glad guys still love Leupolds. I just sold an old Vari-X IIC 3-9x40 for $325.00!!!!! Thanks Leupold lovers...

It was on one of these boat paddle Rugers that I bought for $500.00:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Now I'm into the rifle for $175.00.... whistle wink


Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.
P


BSA
Re: Leupold Called! [Re: Whelen Nut] #14574709 02/14/20
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 6,597
Beaver10 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 6,597
Originally Posted by Whelen Nut
Originally Posted by SKane
[quote=powdr]

Well, pot, meet kettle. I've never been on a pen-raised, canned hunt in my life (nor will I ever) but you'd obviously never stoop so low to assume or categorize. wink whistle

I'm reminded of the time a member sent you something-for-nothing (they paid the freight) and you didn't have the decency to even respond with a thank you.
So don't talk to me about character - there's thrifty, and then there are folks that think the world owes them something, you just happen to be more the latter.

Please, by all means, carry on here. And with your "I'm thinking of a number" game in the classifieds.



Hey powdr--How are those FREE slings I sent you working out? Or did you sell them?
[i][/i]


I’m grabbing Scooby-Doo snacks for this thread. WNut just provided some vibrant color and clarity to this discussion.

The Kane’s shooting high fenced game? Really?...Now, that’s almost funnier than this thread turning into the OP’s “This Is Your Life”.

😎


Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Re: Leupold Called! [Re: powdr] #14574823 02/14/20
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,840
79S Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,840
Well this yr if i don’t draw a TMA tag I’m going to wander into the wrangells go sheep hunting and if I get a sheep I will be sure to take a picture of the rifle using one of these chitty ass leupold scopes.. I had one leupold go bad and the scope was made in 1973 it went south on me in 2012... what’s that hurry up quick math 49yrs..



Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.
Re: Leupold Called! [Re: bsa1917hunter] #14574825 02/14/20
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,840
79S Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,840
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I'm glad guys still love Leupolds. I just sold an old Vari-X IIC 3-9x40 for $325.00!!!!! Thanks Leupold lovers...

It was on one of these boat paddle Rugers that I bought for $500.00:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Now I'm into the rifle for $175.00.... whistle wink


[Linked Image from ]


Last edited by 79S; 02/14/20.


Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
224 registered members (12344mag, 35, 444Matt, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 11Fishbone, 29 invisible), 799 guests, and 314 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.16 Page Time: 0.043s Queries: 15 (0.003s) Memory: 0.8479 MB (Peak: 0.9879 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2020-03-30 10:42:50 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS