Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Apparently some guys get ticked when they get caught lying.......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
No I don't think every Leupold comes broken, but you certainly suggested that they did. How else could I burn up half the life of a barrel trying to get one sighted in?
Patrick

God this is fun, I should poke idiots more often. Going back to work can't come soon enough.

Last edited by dodge268; 04/15/20.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by Judman
How can I trespass hunting high fence you stupid fuuck? Go peddle your snake oil in the classifieds you thieving lying fuuck....

Explain how one can be a thief without stealing anything? A fat fuggin Bernie bro, from the commie coast, driving a T100 on the other hand, has been had...

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Apparently some guys get ticked when they get caught lying.......
Ha ha, says the fake ignore beaner

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by dodge268
No I don't think every Leupold comes broken, but you certainly suggested that they did. How else could I burn up half the life of a barrel trying to get one sighted in?
Patrick

God this is fun, I should poke idiots more often. Going back to work can't come soon enough.
I didn’t suggest shhiiit. You just can’t read

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by qwk
How can I trespass hunting high fence you stupid fuuck? Go peddle your snake oil in the classifieds you thieving lying fuuck....

Explain how one can be a thief without stealing anything? A fat fuggin Bernie bro, from the commie coast, driving a T100 on the other hand, has been had...

A thieving lying suckass... post some pics, of your killing prowess or shut your cockholster about scopes ...

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
T-100 right there, just a hint for ya. Some of us can afford (2) trucks, both being tundras btw. Your internet stalking skills are about like your word, [bleep]....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Better yet, post some written permission slips you trespassing fugg

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by qwk
Not to mention wasting half of your barrels lifetime just to get a leupy sighted in. A properly functioning scope does not do that, period.

Looks like that was exactly what you said. Guess I must get lucky when I sight mine in.
Patrick

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by qwk
Not to mention wasting half of your barrels lifetime just to get a leupy sighted in. A properly functioning scope does not do that, period.

Looks like that was exactly what you said. Guess I must get lucky when I sight mine in.
Patrick

What a stupid bastard.... Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by qwk
You’ve obviously never sighted in a Leupold. Nothing is predictable. After running a nightforce or swfa, one realizes that it usually takes two shots to get where you need to be. That’s just how a properly functioning scope works.

Seems my reading comprehension is just fine, maybe you just don't know how to sight in a rifle? Maybe you should get Stick to give some of his sage advice. Hint Laffin
Patrick

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by qwk
You’ve obviously never sighted in a Leupold. Nothing is predictable. After running a nightforce or swfa, one realizes that it usually takes two shots to get where you need to be. That’s just how a properly functioning scope works.

Seems my reading comprehension is just fine, maybe you just don't know how to sight in a rifle? Maybe you should get Stick to give some of his sage advice. Hint Laffin
Patrick

You are obviously too dense to sense sarcasm, although component waste is a thing with most Leupolds.

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by qwk

Patrick

A muzzie fugg lied about the condition of something for sale. How does that make me a thief again? You on the other hand are a known trespasser. Better stick to hunting on public land for a while, or your ass is toast. The locals wherever you go aren’t happy.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Sarcasm? Where did you insert sarcasm? You got your ass on your shoulders because someone dared say Leupold made good scopes. Don't crawfish on it now. Stick to your guns Sparky,
Patrick

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Wtf are you talking about? The sarcasm was the barrel lifetime comment.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Aalf admiring his handywerk. grin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by qwk
Originally Posted by qwk

Patrick

A muzzie fugg lied about the condition of something for sale. How does that make me a thief again? You on the other hand are a known trespasser. Better stick to hunting on public land for a while, or your ass is toast. The locals wherever you go aren’t happy.

Haha the locals “where ever “ you go aren’t happy!!! 😂😂😂

Sorry I hunt with locals wherever I go. It’s your imagination and pretend, do with it what you must!!! Laffin

Oh, how’s it trespassing behind a high fence again?? You can’t get your own shiit talk straight!! 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Ha ha, so just cause you high fence hunt, means you cannot also trespass? Reasoning of a state fuggup right there...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As I mentioned earlier, I really like the VX5 3-15, but I did find a flaw. I was hunting hogs a while back and managed to choose the wrong stand. The hogs went to the corn I had put out near another stand. It was real dim by then, but I did know the distance, being 300 yards. I went to adjust the CDS for the distance but could not see the numbers. Certainly a problem I had not anticipated. But I had a small flashlight, so got the scope set. Now it was really dim, but I could still see the big hog and I had the fire dot on. I did manage to kill the hog.

To avoid a repeat of the problem, I bought some glow in the dark tape and marked the turret with small glow dots.

Yesterday evening I was lucky enough to see the two big boars I had been hunting. They were at about 175 and moving toward 200. No time for CDS dialing, so holdover had to do.

Bottom line...I do like my Leupold scopes, and there does not seem to be one solution to all of my hunting problems.

Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1minute, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,911
Posts18,498,251
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.