Hop To
Page 75 of 108 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 107 108
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

That is not nearly as stupid as kneeling in the dirt like a Warsaw Jew. At least a man can go down fighting. You might as well assume you are dead either way.

Fuggin French rifle droppers!

So, you're saying if jogger had put his hands up and got on the ground, cracker dad would have then been able to shoot him and would have.

Do you know the cracker dad was a nazi? Do you know the cracker dad was incapable of hitting jogger while he was jogging?

Lot of stretch going on there.

I am saying that if I were on a jury, I would sincerely believe that those are valid considerations a "reasonable man" must make. We already know the two aggressors were far beyond the pale of what could ever be considered "reasonable".

I am saying any person cornered on the street by a couple of crazy jerks in a vehicle flagrantly displaying weapons has reason to fear for his life.

I never called anyone a nazi. I have no knowledge of Officer McBubba's political bent.

I only know that no person is wise to submit himself to be rendered helpless and at the mercy of another. Otherwise ALL of us could just hammer our CCWs into Crescent Wrenches.

Oh, and I still want to know how a retired cop in bumphuck Georgia can afford a three hundred thousand dollar house? An honest cop that is? Especially a cop with the level of intelligence displayed on the fateful day in question.

I suspect we may be learning much more about the life and times of Officer McBubba over the coming months. Depending on the strength of that "Thin Blue Line". Who knows? Perhaps his wife is an heiress?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

TRH,

It's not so much that you are rude, but disappointing. I'm disappointed that a man of your intelligence, has allowed himself to abandon his skepticism in pursuit of half baked conspiracy theories, especially those founded in racial bigotry . You know The Constitution and founding principles better than most, but for you the proposition that all men are created equal seem to only encompass non-Jewish white males.

No one here is denying there's problems within the black community. I've suggested that if it's what some here really want to discuss, lets not conflate the two issues and start a separate thread on that separate subject, because conflating the two, doesn't help.

You are way to serious a person, especially as a concealed carrier to not take seriously the facts as laid out in the video I presented, regardless of the race of the pro-2A attorney presenting them. You watch the Active Self Defense video's. I expect you are aware the aggressors violated about every principle there is pertaining to armed self defense. So yes, I'm disappointed you went straight to "oh of course he black", as opposed to actually addressing the content of his speech.

You share with the left a tendency to impute evil on those with whom you disagree. I don't consider you to be evil because you disagree with me on many subjects. I just assume that it's due to many years of programming, starting in early childhood, that you are unable to overcome or rise above.

Again you disappoint me...

When did you start channeling Ward Cleaver?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Perez was armed.....checking on the English property, at the request of the landowner?

Now English lawyer says client didn’t care who was in there?

Perez ID’s thug and deceased as same person?

Potential thug ‘feigns’ (or not) having a firearm, on the English property?

Can you spell acquittal?

Perez said he was armed when he left his home and walked up Satilla Drive that night. As he walked toward the house under construction, Perez said Travis McMichael drove up from the opposite direction, and stopped his truck.

“Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped,” Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday. “He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road. “

Perez has 0 interest in the property.....

McMichaels have 0 interest in the property....

Only Mr. English has interest in the property....

Now, Perez could if requested act as an agent of Mr English.... but Perez didnt trespass Arbery, nor did Perez shoot Arbery...

The McMichaels did, and they werent agents of Mr. English, and they never officially trespassed him, because they legally couldnt.

Your argument is extremely invalid bro....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
147 pages on my phone. Anybody win yet?

They started a drinking game a few pages back.

Anytime Tarquin, Antelope Sniper, Birdy, and the rest type "racist", you have to take a shot.

Most of the posters were smashed a few pages in.

Where did I type “racist”?

I just type that White Nationalists are dillweeds, for a variety of reasons.

I did say that profiling is based upon probability, said probability based upon prior experience.

I wouldn’t use or attempt to use deadly force to protect property.

Way too expensive.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
While we’re at it.....exactly how do you prevent brandishing a legally carried shotgun?

Put it back in the holster?

English will do the wise thing under oath, admitting his original claim of fishing equipment theft. Doesn’t prove who, but will dispel the thought he didn’t care.

You may not hear it.

And now the kid threatened to pull a gun on an unarmed Travis? In a previous encounter?

The curve hasn’t even been flattened yet, more to come.

Hope the new prosecutor didn’t think they put her on the case because they liked her.

“He confronted (the man) halfway into the yard. He said (the man) reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road. “

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
While we’re at it.....exactly how do you prevent brandishing a legally carried shotgun?

English will do the wise thing under oath, admitting his original claim of fishing equipment theft. Doesn’t prove who, but will dispel the thought he didn’t care.

You may not hear it.

Hope the new prosecutor didn’t think they put her on the case because they liked her.

Your easily confused..... Mr English owns the property. He wasnt present, ever.... he never officially trespassed Arbery.

Potentially you could say, Perez was assigned as an agent for English. However, Perez never officially treapassed Arbery either.

However the bigger kicker to your whole confusion here to this mythical dream of them getting off for any of this.... the McMichaels had literally nothing to do with Mr. English, his property, trespassing Arbery before by rights.... they are fugged if they use that as their defense.

The McMichaels didnt own the property, they didnt work there, and they weren’t assigned to be an agent of the property by Mr. English. That makes them without knowledge of Abery’s right to be there. That means they cannot citizen arrest him. That means them brandishing a weapon in an attempt to detain him was a felony, and that means their self defense claim is bunk, and that means they murdered him.

Case closed.

Last edited by Ejp1234; 05/13/20.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I think maybe you meant ‘you’re easily confused’.

We shall see soon enough.

Did the kid threaten to pull a gun on an unarmed Travis or not?

Still looking for the flattening of the curve.

This was an ‘ongoing’ thing, you know.

Originally Posted by Ejp1234

You may not hear it.

Your easily confused..... Mr English owns the property. He wasnt present, ever.... he never officially trespassed Arbery.

Potentially you could say, Perez was assigned as an agent for English. However, Perez never officially treapassed Arbery either.

However the bigger kicker to your whole confusion here to this mythical dream of them getting off for any of this.... the McMichaels had literally nothing to do with Mr. English, his property, trespassing Arbery before by rights.... they are fugged if they use that as their defense.

The McMichaels didnt own the property, they didnt work there, and they weren’t assigned to be an agent of the property by Mr. English. That makes them without knowledge of Abery’s right to be there. That means they cannot citizen arrest him. That means them brandishing a weapon in an attempt to detain him was a felony, and that means their self defense claim is bunk, and that means they murdered him.

Case closed.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I think maybe you meant ‘you’re easily confused’.

We shall see soon enough.

Did the kid threaten to pull a gun on an unarmed Travis or not?

Still looking for the flattening of the curve.

This was an ‘ongoing’ thing, you know.

You may not hear it.

Case closed.

Threaten to pull a gun? Where.... on Mr English’s property when Travis was harassing him? Wait... what... when he stuck his hands in his pants?

And wait... threatened to pull a gun??? Thats the defense of a guy who blocked the road with his truck while brandishing a loaded shotgun, who then shot an unarmed man???? Previously when the deceased was on a property the shooter didnt own, or have interest in... when he approached him, the deceased put his hands in his pants but didnt brandish a weapon....

So the shooter can legally carry a weapon, but the black guy cant even tho he wasnt???

LMAO...

Them boys going to jail for a very long time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

MW doesn't understand GA statute for Trespass.

Ive asked him to articulate in respect of the statute
but he wont coz hes not able to.

Even the spoon feeding source I kindly provided
(interpretation given GA law firms) doesn't sink in.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
147 pages on my phone. Anybody win yet?
They started a drinking game a few pages back.

Anytime Tarquin, Antelope Sniper, Birdy, and the rest type "racist", you have to take a shot.

Most of the posters were smashed a few pages in.
Dang, that's too bad. Just when 'flave was trying to beat that drinking problem of his.

I won...........

Originally Posted by akasparky _ Page 17
I was just being factious with subject and opening post to attract as many of like as well as opposing posters as possible.
I just wanted to divert the attention from the flu topic for a day anyway.
It worked fairly well, 150+ replies with 3600+ views in a days time and still chuggin' along.

Myself, I don't really care about the two white shooters or the running negro. That schit happens every day, if it's not B on W it's W on B and true justice is seldom served.

Just nice to know you can always instigate race fight here on the fire to keep people busy.....

Maybe a coincidence, maybe not, but there isn't anymore active flu threads.........

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The MSM ain’t gonna play it this way but I don’t think race was a factor. Obviously they felt they were virtually living under siege with numerous thefts they believed perpetrated by the dead guy, whom the elder McMichael had arrested nearly ten years back in high school.

If it had been a skinny White meth-head (notorious thieves all over rural America) running down the street and suspected of numerous theft I believe the McMichaels woulda reacted the same way.

Unfortunately the Mc Michaels apparently never worked out a plan as to what to do if they caught up with either.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Mike - Im going to need your address... id like to approach your wife when shes walking in from work while Im holding my pistol and asking what shes doing there??

Thats the equivalent to Travis McMichael with “the ongoing thing”....

It wasnt his property to be doing that... Mr. English didnt assign Travis as an agent of the property. That means Travis didnt have the knowledge to know if Arbery was allowed to be there or not. He might have had 2nd hand information from Perez, but thats high school gossip at that point.

So literally, my analogy of me approaching your wife, at your house is the same as this, except they say they did it several times... so Im going to do it several times to your wife, and then when I see her again, Im going to block the road and demand she sit down while I point my loaded weapon at her, and Im going to perform a citizens arrest....

Again... your confused.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I still want to know how a retired cop in bumphuck Georgia can afford a three hundred thousand dollar house? An honest cop that is? Especially a cop with the level of intelligence displayed on the fateful day in question.

I suspect we may be arning much more about the life and times of Officer McBubba over the coming months. Depending on the strength of that "Thin Blue Line". Who knows? Perhaps his wife is an heiress?

Not out of the question presuming his wife was/had been gainfully employed, note too his 30yo son was living at home, likely pitching in on the mortgage.

If they had been living in the area for generations, the sale of a prior residence and/or property could have helped finance the home purchase.

Doesn’t matter now, a few minutes of poor choices and bad judgement and they’ve lost everything.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Just want to know.......you see a $300,000 property as some sort of symbol of wealth? How old are you?

I often fall back on 1980’s prices while attending land auctions(while complaining)......so you’d not be the only one.

Edit: Not everyone is stupid with their money, some acquire wealth, even with a relatively modest wage.

Oh, and I still want to know how a retired cop in bumphuck Georgia can afford a three hundred thousand dollar house? An honest cop that is? Especially a cop with the level of intelligence displayed on the fateful day in question.

I suspect we may be learning much more about the life and times of Officer McBubba over the coming months. Depending on the strength of that "Thin Blue Line". Who knows? Perhaps his wife is an heiress?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I don’t hide my name or address, unlike most.

Roll the dice, brother.

We shall see who is confused, soon enough.

Folks are tired of their hard-earned stuff being stolen. Jurors included.

Mike - Im going to need your address... id like to approach your wife when shes walking in from work while Im holding my pistol and asking what shes doing there??

It wasnt his property to be doing that... Mr. English didnt assign Travis as an agent of the property. That means Travis didnt have the knowledge to know if Arbery was allowed to be there or not. He might have had 2nd hand information from Perez, but thats high school gossip at that point.

So literally, my analogy of me approaching your wife, at your house is the same as this, except they say they did it several times... so Im going to do it several times to your wife, and then when I see her again, Im going to block the road and demand she sit down while I point my loaded weapon at her, and Im going to perform a citizens arrest....

Again... your confused.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Roll the dice, brother.

Again... your confused.

What was stolen? Arbery had nothing....

Again... your confused.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Better yet... what did Arbery steal from the McMichaels on that day?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just want to know.......you see a $300,000 property as some sort of symbol of wealth? How old are you?

I often fall back on 1980’s prices while attending land auctions(while complaining)......so you’d not be the only one.

Maybe he owes $270,000 on it. Dude is an old old man, he should have built up a little equity by now. Papa Rocket surgeon is extremely old.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Did you mean......you’re confused?

You have no idea, right now, what Arbery had or sold.

Quit filling in the blanks and listening to your beloved media and political handlers.

Roll the dice, brother.

Again... your confused.

What was stolen? Arbery had nothing....

Again... your confused.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Better yet.....did Arbery steal from McMichaels period......and where is the handgun that WAS stolen?

Better yet... what did Arbery steal from the McMichaels on that day?

Page 75 of 108 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

147 members (257 mag, 44mc, 7887mm08, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, AceBall, 11 invisible), 1,619 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,844
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.