Print Thread
Hop To
Page 91 of 108 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 107 108
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Do we know he hasn’t spread the genetic stupidity?

We know nothing of the jogger yet. Jobs, residence, criminal records, mental records....

To continue casing(etc) the neighborhood December through late February, when it was obvious to many who he was, just stupid on his part.

Ahmaud’s mother obviously knew more than she let on, when she sheepishly declared he was just jogging.

Fool!

Nothing here has any bearing on the case.

And about a gazillion pages ago it was established that the bubbas were illegally chasing the jogger since they were not in pursuit of a crime they had witnessed. That ain't my opinion. That's the law. Shooting him in the course of an illegal pursuit is manslaughter. Sure, the jogger tried to defend himself. That ain't a crime.

I know you hate Negroes but your posts have helped them, by establishing that some Negroes have higher IQs than some whites.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Wait.......now it’s manslaughter? Your opinion seems to change daily.

You were duped by your beloved media with the original narrative and a video.......now ‘you’re’ just stuck.

More to come, posts are forever. Cry racist all you’d like.

Originally Posted by IndyCA35

We know nothing of the jogger yet. Jobs, residence, criminal records, mental records....

To continue casing(etc) the neighborhood December through late February, when it was obvious to many who he was, just stupid on his part.

Ahmaud’s mother obviously knew more than she let on, when she sheepishly declared he was just jogging.

Fool!

And about a gazillion pages ago it was established that the bubbas were illegally chasing the jogger since they were not in pursuit of a crime they had witnessed. That ain't my opinion. That's the law. Shooting him in the course of an illegal pursuit is manslaughter. Sure, the jogger tried to defend himself. That ain't a crime.

I know you hate Negroes but your posts have helped them, by establishing that some Negroes have higher IQs than some whites.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.. Ahmaud Arbery case: Texts suggest Georgia police enlisted help from suspect months before shooting,

Re: "informally deputized" . LoL

In other words LE recommended to Mr. English
to go see the local militia neighborhood watch
A retired reject mcmichael, cause real LE have
got better things to do with their time.

Nothing shows that English took up the offer.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Fool!

Indy,

Mike's never left his small Iowa farming community.

He can't imagine not knowing the full life history of everyone he meets on the country road, let alone a real live black person.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Wow, I feel so compelled to tell you about all my domestic and international travel.

So compelled......

That’s funny.

Are you still stuck on Felony Murder for both suspects?

Still a slam dunk? Or, has your story changed too.....where a win will be a parking ticket for the driver of the truck?

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Fool!

Indy,

He can't imagine not knowing the full life history of everyone he meets on the country road, let alone a real live black person.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I think the original prosecutor had it correct. That’s self defense when Arbery came around the truck and rushed the guy with the shotgun. He could have kept running or stopped and waited for the police but he chose to attack an armed man and he’s thankfully dead and can no longer spread his genetic stupidity. There’s lots of talk about what lead up to this and there may be a crime there but at the point of the shoot it was Arbery attacking and attempting to take the mans weapon.

It's pretty plausible and very possible if a pissed off Aubrey had successfully taken that gun from him, Aubrey would be the one arrested and headed for trial. That concern was also probably on the guys mind as he struggled with Aubrey over the gun. It would have been one of my concerns, proof I'm a little sharper than some on here. wink

Dr. J: Does not even a Negro have the right to use a public street? Does not even a Negro have the right to stand his ground? The only close similarities in this case and the Trayvon/Zimmerman case are that a white man shot a black man.

Dont get ridiculous. That stupidity deserves no response.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Fool!

Indy,

Actually after reading many of his post, he is well spoken, educated, and seems to have a lot of common sense. Truly lacking by a lot of posters in this thread.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mirage243

Fool!

Indy,

Actually after reading many of his post, he is well spoken, educated, and seems to have a lot of common sense. Truly lacking by a lot of posters in this thread.

This^^^

I figure Aubrey read it right, at first. The shooter wasnt planning on shooting, thinking Aubrey would pull over. The shooter, if so inclined could have shot Aubrey before he got to the gun. That was not his plan.

Things changed when Aubrey grabbed the gun. Then shooter probably wondered WTF to do.

Who of you would have just given the nut your gun, even if you realised you had judged and done wrong when you pulled the gun?

Who would think, boy, I screwed up. I better give this pissed off jogger my gun.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/17/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He can't imagine not knowing the full life history of everyone he meets on the country road,... .

MW is most certain he knows what Mr. English is thinking.
. that he gave a narrative so he won't be targeted with violence.

English went to lengths to have himself puposely filmed and released
on news channels...
coz thats what those fearful for their life do...

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Fool!

Indy,

Hahahaha - are you sure you want to publicly post that? MW keeps thinking the hear say of recent crimes will be used to assist the McMichaels case... he cant get past that fact that Arbery isnt on trial for for stealing Travis’s handgun.... its Travis thats on trial for killing Arbery.

Wait... MW keeps bringing up the last time Travis harassed Arbery, he says Arbery stuck his hands down his pants... case closed... its obvious that boy needed to die...

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ejp, you're one of the dumbasses in this thread. As I've stated before, you will be proven wrong multiple times before this is over.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
IS, think if the ex Leo had planned on killing the jogger, he would not have had a video made, would have done a drive by and had hulls cleaned of prints and DNA and tried to keep them in the vehicle until properly disposed of.

What makes you think McMichaels had any knowledge the video was being made, at the time?

Lots of people use guns in the commission of a felony, and claim they never had any intention to kill. They think the mere presence of the gun will be enough intimidation that they will never have to pull the trigger. Yet when someone fails to be intimidated, and the perp pulls the trigger, it is murder.

That is exactly what happened in Georgia. And just like the idiot knocking over a gas station or a bank, the McMichaels claim it is the other guy's fault. They can not even take responsibility for their actions, let alone feel remorse. It is no wonder the judge has denied bail.

Hang 'em both!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
It's pretty plausible and very possible if a pissed off Aubrey had successfully taken that gun from him, Aubrey would be the one arrested and headed for trial. That concern was also probably on the guys mind as he struggled with Aubrey over the gun. It would have been one of my concerns, proof I'm a little sharper than some on here. wink

Dr. J: Does not even a Negro have the right to use a public street? Does not even a Negro have the right to stand his ground? The only close similarities in this case and the Trayvon/Zimmerman case are that a white man shot a black man.

Dont get ridiculous. That stupidity deserves no response.

You have hurt my feelings but I'm sure you don't care. I admit to being not well educated and maybe not very smart. I was asking what you thought. Seems like you could have just said that you didn't care to answer or maybe just ignored my questions instead of bringing attention to my deficiencies. I'm just trying to understand how it could be right to chase a colored man down and threaten him with a gun on a public road.

Last edited by Hastings; 05/17/20. Reason: added answer

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

I figure Aubrey read it right, at first. The shooter wasnt planning on shooting, thinking Aubrey would pull over. The shooter, if so inclined could have shot Aubrey before he got to the gun. That was not his plan.

Things changed when Aubrey grabbed the gun. Then shooter probably wondered WTF to do.

Who of you would have just given the nut your gun, even if you realised you had judged and done wrong when you pulled the gun?

Who would think, boy, I screwed up. I better give this pissed off jogger my gun.

The McMichaels had no legal right to intimidate or forcibly detain a free man on the street, because they had no knowledge, nor had they witnessed a commission of a felony.

That puts the felony on them. And they were using guns in the commission of that felony. They had no right to self defense.

It was actions taken by the McMichaels which put them in this position. A position which any reasonable man should have foreseen before they grabbed their guns and jumped in the truck to pursue someone they thought they might have circumstantial evidence which MIGHT link him to a crime which MIGHT have happened at some earlier date. Or perhaps he was considering committing a crime at some future date. So they just figured they would nip it in the bud.

Hell, there has been nothing brought to light yet which would have gotten Arbery convicted in court of theft or burglary.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What sense can anyone expect from jX on this matter?
He still insists the helicopter Kobe Bryant died in
required a blackbox, despite FAA and NTSB saying
the opposite.

Now he's showing us his superb mind reading skills
of what Mic Jnr was truly thinking at a roadblock
with shotgun in hand.

For anyone interested, jX has also got a slamdunk theory
of how Bush Snr is connected to the grassy knoll.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Seems alla the Covtards are aligned again.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Jogger Lovers

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Jogger Lovers

Easily the most intellectually stimulating post on a thread that would challenge the legal knowledge of a conservative SCJ.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Jogger Lovers

Easily the most intellectually stimulating post on a thread that would challenge the legal knowledge of a conservative SCJ.

mike r

Add one more.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Hahahaha - are you sure you want to publicly post that? MW keeps thinking the hear say of recent crimes will be used to assist the McMichaels case... he cant get past that fact that Arbery isnt on trial for for stealing Travis’s handgun.... its Travis thats on trial for killing Arbery.

"By 1994, twenty-one jurisdictions had adopted an approach that allowed specific act evidence [evidence of past acts on the part of the decedent consistent with the claims of the defendant] of the victim’s violent character to be admitted when the accused claimed she acted in self-defense because the decedent was the initial aggressor." - Page 1443

Page 91 of 108 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10Glocks, 222ND, 1minute, 1badf350, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,403 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,704
Posts18,513,844
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.