Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Why not just make 2020 a trifecta with Covid, Forest Fires, and tomorrow have the Cascadia subduction zone rip wide open causing a mega tsunami.

Beav be fûcked then.

😎

Hush yo mouf son.

the Subduction zone be going off, some of these volcanoes around here are likely to pop to belch out the pressure too.

Geno no likie volcanos going off.

I got the wife all kinds of upset tonight by saying bad things runs in threes.

Creeped myself out a smidge.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
“The collegial acceptance of anti white rhetoric in both small and large colleges needs to be re-evaluated and stopped. Tenor be damned.”

Absolutely and that’s been known for years, however....... ‘The collegial acceptance of anti white rhetoric in both small and large colleges needs to be re-evaluated and stopped.’. It’s far more sinister than “acceptance”. Colleges and Universities nationwide have been attempting to brainwash their komrades (students) for decades. It’s not just acceptance, it’s part of the curriculum to force their anti-white, anti-male POGROM onto our youth.

I hope all you guys in the fire zone stay safe and the stock too.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Steve

Local Fox affiliate is saying 500K people are under evacuation orders.

Damn...

That is about half of our entire state population.

Was. By next year be more like 1/3 or 1/4 by this time next year. All of us in the mountain west are in the same danger as what's happening in OR. My heart goes out to them. Natural progression, the antifags are looking to sow as much chaos and carnage as possible, it'll only spread. Hope the folks affected can get themselves and their stock out and safely relocated.

yeah, but in a lot of Montana, you have enough places isolated to just shoot em and leave them for the coyotes and hogs to take care of what is left....I envy that....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Robb10238
I was on my way home from the state fairgrounds with some rescued farm animals when I got an alert on my phone saying that the town of Canby was just put on level 2 evacuation alert. Pack up and get ready to leave. That was just over an hour ago.

Godspeed!

Amen and what Boomer said...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
its bad down here... but you folks up around and to the SE of Oregon City, have it much worse... a lot of land and a lot of people....

I pray that entire area doesn't end up like Phoenix and Talent.. that would be the worst disaster since the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake....

if it proves to be started by Antifa and BLM, maybe metro Portland will start taking care of these morons like they should have a year or more ago... especially if nothing else, 90 days ago....

but the safety of all of you folks come folks, and your families and your homes and your lives...I pray God watches over each of you and yours....

If it has been orchestrated by Antifa and BLM, it just will show what we can expect, after the election, regardless of who wins the white house....these people don't care... they want to take down the whole country... Antifa and BLM are using the democRATS more than the democRATS are using them.. they are just too stupid to know it...

if this isn't a start of an insurrection, I don't know what is...

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It's kinda pissing me off.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Just fuming thinking of some scumbag busting into my aunt's place stealing her accordian and lutfisk crocks!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Why not just make 2020 a trifecta with Covid, Forest Fires, and tomorrow have the Cascadia subduction zone rip wide open causing a mega tsunami.

Beav be fûcked then.

😎

Hush yo mouf son.

the Subduction zone be going off, some of these volcanoes around here are likely to pop to belch out the pressure too.

Geno no likie volcanos going off.

I got the wife all kinds of upset tonight by saying bad things runs in threes.

Creeped myself out a smidge.

😎

They sure do. In Australia we had the worst drought in recorded history, then the worst fires ever followed by Covid.

Hang in there everybody. Stay supportive and stick together. Good luck and I hope some rain comes real soon.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Steve

Fuggin Meth Heads

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just opened this thread and havent read most of it. I just read that an Antifa member was caught setting a fire just outside Puyallup, WA yesterday. He was live streaming it to his friends on facebook. They have a major fire going very close to there, just outside of Bonney Lake, WA that was most likely arson. Arsonists need to be roasted in their own fires.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I just opened this thread and havent read most of it. I just read that an Antifa member was caught setting a fire just outside Puyallup, WA yesterday. He was live streaming it to his friends on facebook. They have a major fire going very close to there, just outside of Bonney Lake, WA that was most likely arson. Arsonists need to be roasted in their own fires.

Please don't be like that. The Campfire Savants have declared this just normal seasonal natural activity. Nothing to see here, move along.

LOL
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Anybody remember that phrase from many years ago? " Do the Puyallup".... You all hang tough out there, all up and down the coast!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or "Let's go up to the burn (Tillamook Burn)"

Carpe' Scrotum
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
A 30 minute helicopter video of the devastation of the Alameda fire that consumed the area between Ashland and Medford, Oregon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi4...KOkL-onx5kGFV2bdeM28V7sa_cMvNHwVGNILF48s

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by logger
A 30 minute helicopter video of the devastation of the Alameda fire that consumed the area between Ashland and Medford, Oregon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi4...KOkL-onx5kGFV2bdeM28V7sa_cMvNHwVGNILF48s

Houses so close together don't have much of a chance.

LOL
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've a buddy that lives by Kimberly, went and visited him once. Drove through the state to take the kids to see the redwoods couple years ago. Really is a beautiful state. The big dark timber around Crater Lake for miles and miles was really really cool. Damn shame what's happened/happening to it.

MAGA
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
No matter how many of these fires started! The mismanagement of forest service, blm and state forests, set the stage for these fires!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Heym06
No matter how many of these fires started! The mismanagement of forest service, blm and state forests, set the stage for these fires!

without a doubt

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Watching the video from the chopper a person can begin to think about the best way to fireproof your home.

LOL
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Heym06

This to infinity^^^

Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 31 invisible), 1,873 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,770
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.