Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

^^^

That is a cute meme in theory, but what happens when you become asymptomatic and infect a person who is trying to take precautions as they may have a underlying health condition?

What if the asymptomatic carrier spreads it to someone with an underlying condition by opening a door, seconds before the other person? Especially since this form of transmission is MUCH more likely than by airborne transmission.

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by hunter4623
I think everyone is responsible for their own health. Masks don’t do anything but give a false sense of well being to the gullible. Putting a mask on doesn’t do anything if I’m coughing and sneezing into my hands and touching doors, etc in the store. This is the first time I history we’ve quarantined healthy people. It’s simply government overreach. If you’re scared of catching a bug, stay home. Order your groceries and have them delivered. Let those of us that aren’t scared, go live life. Stay in your bubble and disinfect as you please. The people that feel they’re at risk can do as they please within the confines of their home. All the government is doing, is putting things in place that will ultimately Cause the weakening of our immune systems. I haven’t heard one person in government make any recommendations to help people improve their immune systems. Simple things like taking vitamins, exercising, eating properly and going outside to get some fresh air and sunlight. If you’re a big enough sucker to believe that Wearing masks and limiting freedoms will make this go away....well there’s no sense in having a discussion because you’re a retard.

You can't effectively argue that masks do not limit droplet travel, and your door knob explanation can be mitigated by hand cleaning frequently!

Have we ever had this level of deaths in the last say 50 plus years?

What would the benefit be to not trying to do what we each could?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Shouldn’t the govt also mandate proper wearing of the mask? Does wearing a mask incorrectly/ineffectively warrant arrest or just not wearing a mask at all?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I think everyone is responsible for their own health. Masks don’t do anything but give a false sense of well being to the gullible. Putting a mask on doesn’t do anything if I’m coughing and sneezing into my hands and touching doors, etc in the store. This is the first time I history we’ve quarantined healthy people. It’s simply government overreach. If you’re scared of catching a bug, stay home. Order your groceries and have them delivered. Let those of us that aren’t scared, go live life. Stay in your bubble and disinfect as you please. The people that feel they’re at risk can do as they please within the confines of their home. All the government is doing, is putting things in place that will ultimately Cause the weakening of our immune systems. I haven’t heard one person in government make any recommendations to help people improve their immune systems. Simple things like taking vitamins, exercising, eating properly and going outside to get some fresh air and sunlight. If you’re a big enough sucker to believe that Wearing masks and limiting freedoms will make this go away....well there’s no sense in having a discussion because you’re a retard.

You can't effectively argue that masks do not limit droplet travel, and your door knob explanation can be mitigated by hand cleaning frequently!

1) We don’t know how many deaths can be directly attributed to Covid because they’ve been lying to us from day 1.

2) you’re fears of getting sick aren’t my problem. If you’re scared to get sick....stay home retard

IC B2

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by jackmountain

^^^

That is a cute meme in theory, but what happens when you become asymptomatic and infect a person who is trying to take precautions as they may have a underlying health condition?

What if the asymptomatic carrier spreads it to someone with an underlying condition by opening a door, seconds before the other person? Especially since this form of transmission is MUCH more likely than by airborne transmission.

^^^

I am sorry to tell you but according to the CDC, covid is transmitted more frequently via respiratory system.

The door knob is a great example of frequent hand washing mitigation practices

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I

1) We don’t know how many deaths can be directly attributed to Covid because they’ve been lying to us from day 1.

2) you’re fears of getting sick aren’t my problem. If you’re scared to get sick....stay home retard

You have no logical/rationale argument for your actions? Thinking outside of your limited view is scary sometimes.

Growth is good, challenge causes growth.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Is that the same CDC that sent out bad test kits in the beginning?
The same CDC that said it only spread thru droplets and non porous surfaces were safe?
The same CDC that first said masks weren’t needed and then reversed it?
The same CDC that screwed up all of the modeling? Remember it was exponential
The same CDC that has been wrong more times than it’s been right

Let’s not hold them up as the end all, be all experts with this. They still don’t know all of the facts. At best, they’re guessing half the time.

People washing their hands is probably causing less outbreaks of all kinds of stuff. People are nasty in general. Touching their balls, asses, armpits, picking their noses and everything else before they fondle the peppers at the supermarket. COVID isn’t special. It’s just a useful tool for the control freaks to brainwash the retards. It did a hell of a job on you ISRO

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

^^^

^^^

I am sorry to tell you but according to the CDC, covid is transmitted more frequently via respiratory system.

The door knob is a great example of frequent hand washing mitigation practices

WHO says wearing a mask when you can’t stay one meter away from someone is important but frequent hand washing is critical.
If you are compromised, it seems fairly simple for you to social distance from other folks choosing to not wear a mask.

Should hand washing protocols be give mandated? Seems less invasive than mandating wearing a mask actually?
You seem personally/politically invested in forcing folks to wear a mask against their will....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So people should be allowed to effect other peoples health? What about the personal responsibility?

You never did explain that they do not work at all, your thoughts?

Troll, you're here to play with semantics agains. eh?

Personal responsibility? When is it my personal responsibility to protect you? You want make everybody their brother's keeper. Should I run over to your house and snatch unhealthy food from your mouth? "No salty junk food, mister! No red meat! Only soy and plant based bullshit for you!" No different.

Tell me WHY we should wear masks, troll? Will it STOP the transmission of Covid completely? No, it won't. Best it can do is slow it. Why is it wise to slow it? Our healthcare system is ready to handle the pandemic now. This isn't March, 2020. We have PPE, ventilators and treatments ready to role. Why slow it? The last 4 respiratory pandemics ran their course in about 18-20 months. We are about 10 months into this. If left alone, the pandemic will probably be "over" by this time next year...unless the normal course of the disease is slowed!

Why do want to slow it? (Beside it is an election year?) To wait for a vaccine? Are you going to tell me that a vaccine will be safe. effective and ready to distribute by January 2021, and you can give out 200 million doses by next Labor Day? It will be a race between herd immunity and the vaccine for the masses.

Slowing it without the vaccine ready to go only spreads teh total number of cases over a longer time period. Without a vaccine or herd immunity, the virus lingers and just waits for hosts. A mask does not make the virus go away.

So what is your end game with slowing the spread?
Healthcare collapse? Miracle vaccine saves the planet next week? Tell me, bro!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You have no logical/rationale argument for your actions? Thinking outside of your limited view is scary sometimes.

The rationale is simple. A well founded concern for freedom from a govt that continues to legislate away our freedom to choose. If liberty is lost, it should be based on facts, not scientific results predetermined to fit a political viewpoint. When science is manipulated and the results are proven to be mistaken, it delegitimizes your argument. The truth still matters.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/03/20.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by hatari

So people should be allowed to effect other peoples health? What about the personal responsibility?

You never did explain that they do not work at all, your thoughts?

Troll, you're here to play with semantics agains. eh?

Personal responsibility? When is it my personal responsibility to protect you? You want make everybody their brother's keeper. Should I run over to your house and snatch unhealthy food from your mouth? "No salty junk food, mister! No red meat! Only soy and plant based bullshit for you!" No different.

Tell me WHY we should wear masks, troll? Will it STOP the transmission of Covid completely? No, it won't. Best it can do is slow it. Why is it wise to slow it? Our healthcare system is ready to handle the pandemic now. This isn't March, 2020. We have PPE, ventilators and treatments ready to role. Why slow it? The last 4 respiratory pandemics ran their course in about 18-20 months. We are about 10 months into this. If left alone, the pandemic will probably be "over" by this time next year...unless the normal course of the disease is slowed!

Why do want to slow it? (Beside it is an election year?) To wait for a vaccine? Are you going to tell me that a vaccine will be safe. effective and ready to distribute by January 2021, and you can give out 200 million doses by next Labor Day? It will be a race between herd immunity and the vaccine for the masses.

Slowing it without the vaccine ready to go only spreads teh total number of cases over a longer time period. Without a vaccine or herd immunity, the virus lingers and just waits for hosts. A mask does not make the virus go away.

So what is your end game with slowing the spread?
Healthcare collapse? Miracle vaccine saves the planet next week? Tell me, bro!

He can’t give you a logic based reason. Hes basing his argument on feelings. He’s a liberal aka retard

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This whole mask mandate is nothing but political BS.

Had Obama or some other liberal vermin beloved of the press been president COVID would just be another strain of the flu with no further interruptions to daily life.

Last edited by hillbillybear; 10/03/20.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He can’t give you a logic based reason. Hes basing his argument on feelings. He’s a liberal aka retard

Naw, he's not here to debate, he's here to play word games and try to make people doubt their stance or frustrate them by trying to turn their words and logic back on them. Doesn't work here.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To say they do nothing is stupid.
Of course they do.

Every spit when you talk, feel a mist when you sneeze?
Any barrier even a hand, or a shield will stop that.
So, no it's not absolute. Few tghings are.

It's actually not even very good, but yes it will help.

Does it help enough to matter?
Do they increase germ transfer more than they help?

Welllll, now there are some good questions
that won't be clearly answered.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It’s nothing but a power Grab. The left facing someone to do something they don’t want to do. Whether it be taxes, welfare, regulation of industry etc... the left seeks power and they will never have enough until we are enslaved.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You mean the same CDC that said healthy people shouldn’t wear a mask back in March? Just another troll. Shocking.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

If you're askeered, just stay home.

President Trump has been Fearless going to every single rally that he can stuff into his days.

Trolls like you hang out in mommy's basement and eat Play-Doh.
No reason to play brain games with little f*cktards like you.

Just FOAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hatari

Naw, he's not here to debate, he's here to play word games and try to make people doubt their stance or frustrate them by trying to turn their words and logic back on them. Doesn't work here.

He’s just another troll with a different schtik. Trying the word games but not getting that no one here is buying his brand of BS...

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (219 Wasp, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 61 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,459
Posts18,489,777
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.