Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting.

Yet, you provide zero proof to support your lie you just made about me not knowing much about deer hunting.

Typical here. Lie until the lie becomes truth. It's all the libs have, never any facts to back up their runaway mouths.

Link to a post I made to support your lie?

Bueller?

I don't intend to look anything up. Don't feel like it, don't really care but anybody who read the outlandish crap you posted on Slumlord and Renegade50's deer drive thread back during the Tennesee season knows you don't know shyt. I suggest anyone who may be interested and didn't read it, should look it up or pm Renegade or Slumlord in regard to the issue.

You should step back, and learn what "driving humor" looks like on a forum, without having to specifically point it out. I was cutting up and clowning with him the whole time, and slumlord "knew" it too, and I'd imagine Rene50 knew it also.

Uuuuh, huuuh.. Sure. LOL

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Still waiting for a picture of an elk you slayed, elkslayer91.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Springcove
Elklayer is a Cockwomble!!! Not sure if someone posted that on the fire or if it was another chat room but it’s him.

Cockwomble (noun)

A person, usually male, prone to making outrageously stupid statements and/or inappropriate behavior while generally having a very high opinion of their own wisdom and importance...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That’s it!!! You sir are a genius

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting.

Yet, you provide zero proof to support your lie you just made about me not knowing much about deer hunting.

Typical here. Lie until the lie becomes truth. It's all the libs have, never any facts to back up their runaway mouths.

Bueller?

I don't intend to look anything up. Don't feel like it, don't really care but anybody who read the outlandish crap you posted on Slumlord and Renegade50's deer drive thread back during the Tennesee season knows you don't know shyt. I suggest anyone who may be interested and didn't read it, should look it up or pm Renegade or Slumlord in regard to the issue.

Dude, you can totally run the deer in a drive so that they're super tired and easy to shoot.

It's unethical and cheating.

😂

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Bueller?

You should step back, and learn what "driving humor" looks like on a forum, without having to specifically point it out. I was cutting up and clowning with him the whole time, and slumlord "knew" it too, and I'd imagine Rene50 knew it also.

Elklayer you lying sack of crap. You were not being funny or humorous you were being dead serious about the Tennessee hunting thread. You disingenuous piece of 💩.

Last edited by Springcove; 04/16/21.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by goalie

Bueller?

Dude, you can totally run the deer in a drive so that they're super tired and easy to shoot.

It's unethical and cheating.

😂
Ahhh yes, somebody remembers !

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Bueller?

Elle Claire you lying sack of crap. You were not being funny or humorous you were being dead serious about the Tennessee hunting thread. You disingenuous piece of 💩.
And another with a good memory !

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Bueller?

Uuuuh, huuuh.. Sure. LOL

Here’s rene50’s Turkey hunt last weekend, with me and slum cutting up. You’ll notice on the second page I called Rene50 the “Curt Gowdy of the 24hrcampfire” American Sportsman 2.0. He replied back immediately after that.

Gee, sure doesn’t look like I don’t know shyt in that thread. Sure looks to me like we are having fun, just like I was having fun with his deer drive.

When did having fun become didn’t know shyt?

Maybe you should reevaluate your position here……….instead of posting in this thread to support trashing me.

Click on link and read through. It’s only two pages, and not more than 4 posts from me, simply “having fun”.

I'll wait for the apology due me.......

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-turkey-hunt-day-6-i-think#Post15983296

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Still waiting for a picture of an elk you slayed, elkslayer91.

I was saying that earlier. He sure does going on about other people lying. I really would like to see a picture myself.

BTW: If I can goad the Cockwomble into PM'ing me a nastygram. Is there still an opening in the clan of the turdlike people?

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Bueller?

Uuuuh, huuuh.. Sure. LOL

Here’s rene50’s Turkey hunt last weekend, with me and slum cutting up. You’ll notice on the second page I called Rene50 the “Curt Gowdy of the 24hrcampfire” American Sportsman 2.0. He replied back immediately after that.

Gee, sure doesn’t look like I don’t know shyt in that thread. Sure looks to me like we are having fun, just like I was having fun with his deer drive.

Maybe you should reevaluate your position here……….instead of posting in this thread to support trashing me.

Click on link and read through. It’s only two pages, and not more than 4 posts from me, simply “having fun”.

Apology ? LMFAO.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Condolences blackheart, and good perspective on "the campfire."

here's a good perspective on the fire smokepole, you getting your mentally deranged azz handed to you by another member here, pointing out the fact as to just how mentally sick you are in your worthless pathetic life:

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

Your posting history is open for anyone to view, and prove you add zero value to this forum. Your posts mimic two old ladies chit chatting while sitting under the hair dryers in a salon and getting their weekly perms on their blue hair.

Cockwomble: My message was to blackheart, stay the F*ck out of it.

And I'll say it again, you think it's significant that I got cross-wise with one guy on here three years ago, yet you choose to ignore a dozen or so who tell you you're a douche nozzle every time you post.

Do you even understand the difference?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Bueller?

Uuuuh, huuuh.. Sure. LOL

Apology ? LMFAO.

And with the facts laid at your feet, you prove you're not man enough to apologize.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hey Elks, Did you manage to get out of that camping trailer at your aunts place?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Bueller?

Uuuuh, huuuh.. Sure. LOL

Apology ? LMFAO.

And with the facts laid at your feet, you prove you're not man enough to apologize.
Welllll, I'm man enough to pm Renegade50 on the issue. He says you're a moron and proved it in the deer drive thread. LMAO !

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
Cockwomble: My message was to blackheart, stay the F*ck out of it.
And I'll say it again, you think it's significant that I got cross-wise with one guy on here three years ago, yet you choose to ignore a dozen or so who tell you you're a douche nozzle every time you post.
Do you even understand the difference?

Now that's "rich", coming from someone who sticks their nose into conversations repeatedly, to stir chit.

LMAO, I'm supposed to accept what a dozen or so douche nozzle's, LIKE YOU, tell me to be truth, when you, and your cadre of douche nozzles are nothing but mentally deranged cyber trolls, wasting away your pathetic lives?

Half of America do NOT pay attention to what you commies think / feel. I'm no different. You are a mentally deranged commie cyber stalking troll. It's really not difficult to understand what you are, for an intelligent person, which, I fully realize excludes you.

Oh, please keep typing. This is great.......

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Welllll, I'm man enough to pm Renegade50 on the issue. He says you're a moron and proved it in the deer drive thread. LMAO !

Rene50 still thinks I was serious, hmmmmm......boy needs to sober up then. grin

I don't think you Pm'd him nor did you click that link, and read the proof.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Taking care of funeral, burial, insurance/medical bill/legal issues and grieving for my mom. Also some soul searching as to how much time I've wasted on here rather than spending it with my family over the years. Time is sometimes shorter than you anticipated.

Enormous amount of truth in that last statement.

Sorry for your loss.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Hey Elks, Did you manage to get out of that camping trailer at your aunts place?

Well?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Rene50 still thinks I was serious, hmmmmm......boy needs to sober up then. grin

I don't think you Pm'd him nor did you click that link, and read the proof.
That thread you linked to ain't "proof" of shyt and there are several already here that KNOW you're lyin out your ass about joking on the deer drive thread. This is the second time you've called me a liar in this thread. It'll be a cold day in hell before I apologize to you for telling the unvarnished truth. Now I've really been trying to be nice so far. I'd suggest you STFU and quit calling me a liar BEFORE I lose my temper.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Bueller?

Elle Claire you lying sack of crap. You were not being funny or humorous you were being dead serious about the Tennessee hunting thread. You disingenuous piece of 💩.
And another with a good memory !

If anyone ever needed more proof of what a lying sack of crap Elklayer is just look up the Tennessee deer drive thread and now today saying it was just humor. Hey liar 🤥 you’re full of 💩. You know nothing about deer hunting and it’s been proven. It’s a fact and it’s Irrefutable.

Keep trying Cockwomble

Last edited by Springcove; 04/16/21.
Page 7 of 67 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

143 members (1minute, 673, 1_deuce, 29aholic, 6MMWASP, 25 invisible), 1,911 guests, and 1,074 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,087
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.