Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by viking
We will never know the truth.

I had it, it wasn’t bad for me. I had/have antibodies.

Of course you do, because the cells of your body are synthesizing the external shell proteins of the virus, and will continue to do so for who knows how long. The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years. This is why this approach to immunizing folks against Coronaviruses was abandoned decades ago. The lab animals all suffered from this effect. How convenient that they didn't bother with the animal phase of their research this time around, eh? You substituted for the animals this time, thanks to Operation Warp Speed.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

That your bud Fauci lied to you about the dangers of Hydroxychloroquine and also about its effectiveness treating the disease and that he lied to you about the best plan was to stay home until too late to help and when starting the inflammatory cytokine response are now proven scientific facts, whats your guess as to the possibility he and fake news are lying to you about the safety of the shot.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Of course you do, because the cells of your body are synthesizing the external shell proteins of the virus, and will continue to do so for who knows how long. The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years.

You just proved what many here are saying about google based pseudoscience being peddled as truth. Any physician reading that drivel will have his eyes rolling back in his head.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by goalie
[/quote]

Logic time:. Remember when we shut everything down to get rid of SARS and MERS????

Oh, wait, we didn't......

First, nobody has ever heard me say that nation wide shutdowns of commerce or worship were desired.

I am on record as stating I would have closed the virus propagation factories that are our public schools for part of ONE semester, Mar, Apr, May of 2020.

Were I King, I would have also closed stadium events through the summer of 2020, but that is it.

Fauci was correct one time: when he told us masks would be of very small benefit in preventing the spread of a virus. The only thing a mask does is contain MOST of an infected person's cough and spittle.

Mask mandates are typical worthless knee jerk reaction when sheeple scream "protect me". Mask mandates make scared sheeple think that "somebody did something".

Much quarantine and isolation was used to stop the spread of MERS and SARS. Fortunately both of those viruses are less contagious than is Covid. Nor was there a huge reservoir of infected individuals allowed to spread the infection around the globe.

The Chinese managed to keep a lid on the Covid until they had spread it from Wuhan to the entire world. Almost as if it were done on purpose.

The mystery remains, why did the Covid not spread across the entirety of China like it did the world? Personally, I find no mystery at all. I think a quarantine of Wuhan was enforced with machine guns. At the time a bit of news leaked out of China supporting such, including the doors of apartment buildings being welded shut.

Hell, I am convinced even the infectious rate of Covid has been grossly exaggerated. We have had 25 to 30 confirmed cases in our workplace of 60. But only one case is even suspected of being transferred in the work place.

Most of the cases were traced to close personal contact (hugging or kissing) of infected individuals.

So, which side of the argument am I on?

Take the vaccine or not. It is your choice.

But do not choose against it based on lies perpetrated by fear mongers, and do not spread those same lies on to other people. At least think about the story and consider if it is even plausible.

I mean, really, do people actually believe that 50% to 60% of current Covid cases are among vaccinated individuals? But they repeat such completely implausible stories here as if they are doing all of us a favor.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
TRH,

Your welcome, lol

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As a conservative, I'll require a little more than agenda driven scare tactics to take an emergency approved anything. However, I'm liking the 6' distance rule. Lol

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

And the risk for kids is like 0.0001% in the first place?

I hope all you scum play Russian Roulette with the dimocommie gun.

Your buds in the MSM push that and open borders. Please explain the benefit of taking in immigrants with your dreaded Chinese flu and drug resistant TB.

Who's buds in the MSM? Do you actually believe there is a single person in this discussion who is of liberal intent?

Why do you conflate immigration and border issues with vaccination issues? They are two complete separate issues and are not related.

I have repeatedly stated my belief that we should have belt fed machine guns placed on the border to repel foreign invaders. How is this position antithetical to my belief that SOME people, including myself are well advised to get the Covid vaccine?

I have never advocated for any kind of universal requirement for vaccination!

Would you be surprised to learn that they gave me a vaccination card when I got the shot, and that I dropped it into the garbage can as I exited the HR office at work? I have no need to prove to anyone that I have had "the shot".

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Of course you do, because the cells of your body are synthesizing the external shell proteins of the virus, and will continue to do so for who knows how long. The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years.

You just proved what many here are saying about google based pseudoscience being peddled as truth. Any physician reading that drivel will have his eyes rolling back in his head.

What you just articulated isn't an argument. Are you arguing that the "vaccine" doesn't instruct your body's cells to manufacture Coronavirus proteins? Or are you arguing that the idea isn't to trigger your immune system to attack those proteins? Or are you arguing that there aren't many cases already of this resulting in autoimmune disease? Pin down exactly which part of my assertion you're challenging.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...loyees-since-2015-have-gone-to-democrats

Filings show all but five political donations from CDC employees since 2015 have gone to Democrats

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/17/cdc-employee-political-contributions-democratic-pacs/

CDC Employees Made More Than 8,000 Federal Contributions To PACs And Politicians Since 2015. Only 5 Went To Republican Causes, FEC Records Show

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...OvFWMrSHKXVaCapPsx4cEmPA5f8Rddmg52GOMdb4

CDC acknowledges mixing up coronavirus testing data

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/

SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

Key Updates for Week 17, ending May 1, 2021

Severe Disease
Hospitalizations

FluSurv-NET sites reported a current cumulative hospitalization rate of 0.8 per 100,000 population, which is about one-tenth the rate reported at this time during the low-severity 2011-12 season.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...0BKNEy33UC-nbOEjlEuTnBbcRAIYdM4FWRt61Mhg

01/29/21

329 Deaths + 9,516 Other Injuries Reported Following COVID Vaccine, Latest CDC Data Show

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

In the end, the main reason to avoid getting one of these vaccines isn't because there's any data that shows they are dangerous, but because there isn't any data showing that they're safe.

Then you’ve made up your mind not to take it. Good, that’s your choice. FWIW I haven’t taken it either.

Everybody has to decide if the risks outweigh the rewards. In my case I’ve had Covid and after discussing it with my doctor two days ago I’ve decided the natural immunity is probably good enough for now. If I hadn’t already had Covid I’d probably get vaccinated.

The argument that you can’t prove they’re safe doesn’t wash though. You’re asking for a guarantee that’s impossible to reach. Toyota can’t prove my truck is safe either, all you can do is establish a reasonable expectation and go with it. I’ve known four people that have died of Covid, that’s enough for me to say that the risks from the disease outweigh concerns over the safety of the shots. That argument sounds a lot like the anti gunner argument that if you can’t guarantee no one will use a gun for criminal purposes then we should outlaw all guns. Ideologically it’s the same argument and it’s BS in either case, no one can guarantee your complete safety.

I was referring to doing the usual vaccine trials that we normally do, with the same timeline.

😉

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by joken2

SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

So where is your data which tells how many years each of those other almost 600,000 people would have lived with their comorbidities had they not got the Covid?
Originally Posted by joken2

01/29/21

329 Deaths + 9,516 Other Injuries Reported Following COVID Vaccine, Latest CDC Data Show

Out of over 110,000,000 fully vaccinated, and 250,000,000 injections.

How does that risk assessment compare with spending 10 hours on the hiway?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by viking
We will never know the truth.

I had it, it wasn’t bad for me. I had/have antibodies.

Of course you do, because the cells of your body are synthesizing the external shell proteins of the virus, and will continue to do so for who knows how long. The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years. This is why this approach to immunizing folks against Coronaviruses was abandoned decades ago. The lab animals all suffered from this effect. How convenient that they didn't bother with the animal phase of their research this time around, eh? You substituted for the animals this time, thanks to Operation Warp Speed.

Hawk, much is made of this issue that the vaccine causes your body to produce the S1 spike protein, and this protein is injurious to tissues.

Okay, that is a valid concern which should be addressed. The answer to that question would be provided by titer tests.

What is the mean count and SD of S1 spike proteins in vaccinated patients vs those same counts in patients infected with Covid?

If the disease produces 10, or 100, or 1000 times the number of spike proteins that the vaccine produces, does that make the Vax more desirable than the disease?

If, on the other hand, the Vax produces a higher titer count of spike proteins than does the disease, then the Vax should be avoided.

Do you have any sources which compare those titer counts so that a person can make an INFORMED decision?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

You realize the biggest issues in previous mRNA animal trials didn't become apparent for over a year, right?

And, for all practical purposes, we skipped the animal trials this time, since doing them concurrently with injecting humans completely negates their purpose.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You realize the biggest issues in previous mRNA animal trials didn't become apparent for over a year, right?

And, for all practical purposes, we skipped the animal trials this time, since doing them concurrently with injecting humans completely negates their purpose.

Precisely.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

What you just articulated isn't an argument. Are you arguing that the "vaccine" doesn't instruct your body's cells to manufacture Coronavirus proteins? Or are you arguing that the idea isn't to trigger your immune system to attack those proteins? Or are you arguing that there aren't many cases already of this resulting in autoimmune disease? Pin down exactly which part of my assertion you're challenging.

Strange.

It's always been the responsibility of someone making scientific assertations to prove them, not the other way around. Have they changed the scientific method since I left school? Please post your source documentation to back up that drivel you posted. If you arrived at them yourself please post a link to your published paper outlining your methodology used to arrive at your conclusions. I'll sound out the big words and then I'll rebut your assertions.

A link to the peer reviewed publications where this came from would be a good start: "The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years."

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You can always tell a liberal, when they pull the "peer reviewed" brand buttplug outta their ass.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Strange.

It's always been the responsibility of someone making scientific assertations to prove them, not the other way around. Have they changed the scientific method since I left school? Please post your source documentation to back up that drivel you posted. If you arrived at them yourself please post a link to your published paper outlining your methodology used to arrive at your conclusions. I'll sound out the big words and then I'll rebut your assertions.

A link to the peer reviewed publications where this came from would be a good start: "The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years."

ES91 and HC (also, I think) have provided us with several submissions dealing with the action of Corona Virus inside the body. Such articles detail the way in which the S1-spike protein attacks cells in the circulatory and respiratory system.

ES91 is especially fond of one such article from 2015 which details this action five years before SARS-CoV-2 was discovered.

From these stories which are in no way related to efficacy or inherent danger contributed to Covid Vaccine, we are to assume the vaccine is intended to wipe out the vast majority of Earth's population. Especially the affluent white portion of that population.

But never do they mention the titer tests as I asked about in the previous post to Hawkeye. Nor do I intend to hold my breath until they do post results of such important tests.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Each of us is about forty times as likely to die in an auto accident in the next year as we are to die from getting a Covid Vax.

https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/motor-vehicle/historical-fatality-trends/deaths-and-rates/

Interesting comparative data:
33,244 highway deaths in 2019
42,060 highway deaths in 2020

or about 11 deaths per 100,000 people(depending on year). So of 110,000,000 so far vaccinated for the Covid, we can expect to see 12,100 of them to die in auto accidents in the next year.

Just to put that 350 deaths from the vaccine into perspective.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I'm no anti vaxxer but this vaccine really smells funny to me. I have no desire for it tbh. I don't feel it's fair to pressure anyone for or against it. The law and principle of free will and body autonomy/free choice should always be the guideline. No vaccine passports. If your vaccine works, leave me alone.
I'm definitely 100% uncool with the way everything has devolved into personal attacks from both sides. This is my biggest concern.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Each of us is about forty times as likely to die in an auto accident in the next year as we are to die from getting a Covid Vax.

https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/motor-vehicle/historical-fatality-trends/deaths-and-rates/

Interesting comparative data:
33,244 highway deaths in 2019
42,060 highway deaths in 2020

or about 11 deaths per 100,000 people(depending on year). So of 110,000,000 so far vaccinated for the Covid, we can expect to see 12,100 of them to die in auto accidents in the next year.

Just to put that 3500 deaths from the vaccine into perspective.

What's hilarious bout you, is you don't even realize how fckin stupid you are.

The fakeccine's only been widely available for 4 months.

Even if someone's dumb enough ta believe the official fakeccine deaths, when ya multiply em for the additional 3 quarters, guess what?

Then, take into consideration that anybody stupid enough ta take the fakeccine is certain ta drive like shat (guaranteed they're goin 55 in the left lane on a ISHW), the combination is especially deadly.

Which is natural selection, at work.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 51 invisible), 2,557 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,579
Posts18,473,329
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.