-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 31 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 30 31
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They have been covering this stuff up for years !

David P and 411

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I can't see the dog dying of heat exhaustion

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by KFWA

Can you accept that the cause of death is determined and is being hidden?

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I caught a Groundhog in a trap ,, 45 min later he was dead from the heat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dustyone
in fact most everything reported in the media is a lie.

Jews can’t help themselves, they are going to Jew.

But the government was actually telling the truth when they said that public masking doesn’t help, because it isn’t practical to have the public wear masks that are actually effective.

None of this has anything to do with a government being reluctant to cause panic though. They have no such concern.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
There was no excessive heat, and heat itself does not kill it accelerates dehydration that was not found, these people were murdered and they know why and are not saying for fear of starting a panic
Dustyone: Tell us what happened please. Tell us who the terrorists are, their motive in choosing these hikers, and most importantly the method used. Standing by.
The purpose of a terrorist is to cause terror. This is what the government is trying to prevent by covering up the cause of death, which was murder by some obvious means. The fact is that absolutely none of the causes of death proposed here can not easily be detected by autopsy and that no one posting gas theories knows that gas remains in lung tissue after death and can be detected.
The only thing strange about these deaths is that the government is hiding the cause
There is a serious hole in the terrorist theory. Terrorists act in such a way that it is very apparently a terrorist attack. Otherwise it won't terrorize. The government covering up an accidental ET alien aircraft crash makes sense but terrorists wouldn't let their actions be covered up. What do you theorize was the cause of death?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Stickfight
in fact most everything reported in the media is a lie.

Jews can’t help themselves, they are going to Jew.

But the government was actually telling the truth when they said that public masking doesn’t help, because it isn’t practical to have the public wear masks that are actually effective.

None of this has anything to do with a government being reluctant to cause panic though. They have no such concern.

Again the panic that this might have caused might have been similar to any number of zombie movies only it would have been real. The American economic system would be ruined and the chinks would party

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There was no excessive heat, and heat itself does not kill it accelerates dehydration that was not found, these people were murdered and they know why and are not saying for fear of starting a panic
Dustyone: Tell us what happened please. Tell us who the terrorists are, their motive in choosing these hikers, and most importantly the method used. Standing by.
The purpose of a terrorist is to cause terror. This is what the government is trying to prevent by covering up the cause of death, which was murder by some obvious means. The fact is that absolutely none of the causes of death proposed here can not easily be detected by autopsy and that no one posting gas theories knows that gas remains in lung tissue after death and can be detected.
The only thing strange about these deaths is that the government is hiding the cause
There is a serious hole in the terrorist theory. Terrorists act in such a way that it is very apparently a terrorist attack. Otherwise it won't terrorize. The government covering up an accidental ET alien aircraft crash makes sense but terrorists wouldn't let their actions be covered up. What do you theorize was the cause of death?

The terrorist did act that way making their selves known, this is exactly what is being hidden. Have you seen the bodies? has anyone? 3 people and 1 dog with no cause of death, LOL wake up

Nope

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/26/21.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Hubert

I caught a Groundhog in a trap ,, 45 min later he was dead from the heat.

Likely struggled to free himself and exasperated the problem

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

Why do people keep assuming they all succumbed at the same time?

I think heat is BY FAR the most likely scenario. And for context- . I consider myself pretty used to extreme temps, and could see some situations where I may end up hiking in very hot weather. I’m not just automatically scared of the temp.

That being said, there are really only two people to think about here- the adults. The baby and dog were going to stay with them no matter what. If one parent started struggling, it’s unlikely that the other would have immediately left them. They also would have probably had to been in dire conditions before they realized it was a true emergency.

So, one starts feeling ill. They slow down together. Now they’re out in the heat even longer. They take a break. They aren’t improving. Maybe by the time the other decides to go get help- they are struggling themselves. We have no clue how long they struggled- for all we know they could have been out overnight.

Alternatively- the baby fell ill first. I can’t even imagine the panic for the parents. They realize their baby is not okay, and maybe they start trying to rush back. But it’s 100+, and the route back to the car is a brutal uphill at the end of a 9 mile hike. So now one of the parents is struggling. See above situation.

A family is not going to split up at the first sign of an issue- especially when there’s a baby involved. And with heat exhaustion, they would not realize how much trouble they were in until it was maybe too late. Add in confusion from the heat, and it all makes a lot of sense.

It’s easy to become so accustomed to heat that you forget how dangerous it can be.

You are an idiot. STFU.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
They said the temps that day were between 107-109.

LOL

I cooked on a line today/tonight for over ten hours that was
Running that exact temperature. Will be worse tomorrow. I’m alive. So is. my crew.

Wow, brilliant analogy.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Why do people keep assuming they all succumbed at the same time?

I think heat is BY FAR the most likely scenario. And for context- . I consider myself pretty used to extreme temps, and could see some situations where I may end up hiking in very hot weather. I’m not just automatically scared of the temp.

That being said, there are really only two people to think about here- the adults. The baby and dog were going to stay with them no matter what. If one parent started struggling, it’s unlikely that the other would have immediately left them. They also would have probably had to been in dire conditions before they realized it was a true emergency.

So, one starts feeling ill. They slow down together. Now they’re out in the heat even longer. They take a break. They aren’t improving. Maybe by the time the other decides to go get help- they are struggling themselves. We have no clue how long they struggled- for all we know they could have been out overnight.

Alternatively- the baby fell ill first. I can’t even imagine the panic for the parents. They realize their baby is not okay, and maybe they start trying to rush back. But it’s 100+, and the route back to the car is a brutal uphill at the end of a 9 mile hike. So now one of the parents is struggling. See above situation.

A family is not going to split up at the first sign of an issue- especially when there’s a baby involved. And with heat exhaustion, they would not realize how much trouble they were in until it was maybe too late. Add in confusion from the heat, and it all makes a lot of sense.

It’s easy to become so accustomed to heat that you forget how dangerous it can be.

You are an idiot. STFU.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Greyghost
I don't remember too much about it, but believe it was back in the 30's that a thermal layer filled an entire valley with Carbon Monoxide and killed many.
Phil

CO2 is heavier than air and sinks into the low point or valley. This trail was on or near the mountaintop, furthermore CO2 poisoning shows on toxicology tests so this was no type of gassing

Originally Posted by Greyghost
Carbon Monoxide is nearly the same weight as air, and easily circulates with the flow of a breeze. As to the trail being near the top of a hill, not hardly.

Wrong Carbon Dioxide is heavier than air.

How about butane ? It's a lighter gas.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Hilarious joke. They didn't get it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dustyone: I don't know you from Adam's off ox, but don't you think you are jumping to conclusions that do not match up with the evidence. First thing in an investigation is to rule out the most obvious. A terrorist attack on a family of 3 and their dog in remote rural California is not how terrorists generally strike. Heat stroke is possible but unlikely considering what we know. If I were the medical examiner or the detectives I would look at toxicology and the possibility of murder/suicide first. You have first thing run off down a trail with no supporting evidence. I've investigated lots of accidents, deaths, game violations, felonies, etc. and 90% + of the time the simplest explanation was the answer.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

Guess it’s a Dad joke.
Or a time joke.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

Guess it’s a Dad joke.
Or a time joke.

DO has zero time for jokes.

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I chuckled. But that was all

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Dustyone: I don't know you from Adam's off ox, but don't you think you are jumping to conclusions that do not match up with the evidence. First thing in an investigation is to rule out the most obvious. A terrorist attack on a family of 3 and their dog in remote rural California is not how terrorists generally strike. Heat stroke is possible but unlikely considering what we know. If I were the medical examiner or the detectives I would look at toxicology and the possibility of murder/suicide first. You have first thing run off down a trail with no supporting evidence. I've investigated lots of accidents, deaths, game violations, felonies, etc. and 90% + of the time the simplest explanation was the answer.

Again the only odd thing here is that the authorities are not letting the cause of these deaths be known because they are covering up something. But yea they could have been killed by swamp gas on top of a mountain, or ball lighting or perhaps something far more sinister. Have you seen the bodies?

You investigated absolutely zero human deaths of which the autopsy revealed no cause of death, so stop pretending Gomer

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/26/21.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Can you accept that the cause of death is determined and is being hidden?

At the moment I'm open to several causes, not just one

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 10 of 31 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

388 members (264mag, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 2500HD, 33 invisible), 2,207 guests, and 1,038 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,508
Posts18,490,676
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.