Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Caused millions of sheeple,s brains to fugging disappear too.
Many of em didnt have one to begin with....

Last edited by renegade50; 01/13/22.
GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
However, while the victim said his doctors advised him his condition was likely permanent, both Welliver and Winter insisted that rehabilitative practices involving medication, stretching and vacuum devices can help to restore lost length over time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Oh come on - we all know that it wasn't the Covid that did it. The guy obviously isn't admitting that he got jabbed and that that is the real cause of the issue.

Geeesus now you went and did it.
A whole bunch of em are gonna believe you

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What would Flave do.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If he loses any more confidence he'll be too ashamed to own a Creedmoor and miss our on some good shooting. He better get out the shop vac or join the rest of the curmudgeons with Creedmoor phobias.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 01/13/22.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Bonus clip ... not a thing to do with the OP

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Let me guess - his name is John Wayne Bobbitt

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got the Fauci flu and now I got a soild 9....with tickler

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Its like the Rabbi said....

“It won’t be long now son.”

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
When I was in college many years ago at the University of Arkansas, there was a local Fayetteville girl there who was well known on Fraternity Row as getting flat and forked at the drop of a hat ... and she'd drop the hat.

She used to say "I loves me a man who has a root on him the size of a roasting ear with a strawberry head on it. Can't beat that with a stick."

I have no idea how many men she ran into who met her anatomical preference but she'd sometimes add, "But that ain't all I goes out with a man for." A few bottles of beer went a long way with gaining her "affection." grin

It takes all kinds, you know. wink

L.W.

What kind of beer, Leanwolf?

I wouldn't really know as I was not a drinker at that time and was under 21 so could not buy booze. Also I was so broke a dime looked like a wagon wheel so was unable to waste my money on frivolous strumpets. But if I remember correctly, I heard she favored Budweiser with a shot of Black Jack Daniels as a kicker. smile

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The question now is, is it now an innie or is it still an outtie?

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Black cabbie

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ironbender

Dr. Ashley Winter, a urologist based in Oregon, also supported the legitimacy of the claims: 'It is true that having erectile dysfunction leads to shortening.

''Covid Dick'' is a real thing.'

Dr. Ashley Winter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

She looks to me like she has the cure.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Morewood
When I was in college many years ago at the University of Arkansas, there was a local Fayetteville girl there who was well known on Fraternity Row as getting flat and forked at the drop of a hat ... and she'd drop the hat.

She used to say "I loves me a man who has a root on him the size of a roasting ear with a strawberry head on it. Can't beat that with a stick."

I have no idea how many men she ran into who met her anatomical preference but she'd sometimes add, "But that ain't all I goes out with a man for." A few bottles of beer went a long way with gaining her "affection." grin

It takes all kinds, you know. wink

L.W.

What kind of beer, Leanwolf?

I wouldn't really know as I was not a drinker at that time and was under 21 so could not buy booze. Also I was so broke a dime looked like a wagon wheel so was unable to waste my money on frivolous strumpets. But if I remember correctly, I heard she favored Budweiser with a shot of Black Jack Daniels as a kicker. smile

L.W.

She had her price. The gents thought it too high, so they would just dicker.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Under Covid, my "Texas 12 inches" is down to 6... I think that is going to be irreversible also.

but then the internet is full of 5 and 6 foot dicks and I don't think Covid is going to slow that down at all.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...amage.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

A man in the US has claimed his penis shrunk by 1.5 inches as a result of vascular damage he suffered after contracting Covid.

The unfortunate victim, who identified himself as a heterosexual man in his thirties, said the issue has had a 'profound impact on my self-confidence and abilities in bed'.

The man said he contracted a severe bout of the virus in July of last year, but after being discharged from hospital upon recovery, was left with a strange case of erectile disfunction (ED).

This affliction was remedied with treatment over time, but to his dismay the victim found his penis had contracted considerably - a condition doctors told him is likely permanent due to vascular damage in his erectile tissue.

It comes as a University College London study of 3,400 people found that a shortened penis was a rare symptom among the 200 who developed long Covid.

Meanwhile, a study published in the World Journal of Men's Health by University of Miami Miller School of Medicine showed widespread endothelial cell dysfunction from Covid-19 infection can contribute to significant ED.

Speaking on the sex advice podcast How To Do It, the victim revealed his troubling affliction.

'I'm a heterosexual man in my thirties. In July of last year, I contracted Covid and was very sick.

'When I got out of the hospital, I had some erectile dysfunction issues. Those gradually got better with some medical attention, but I seem to be left with a lasting problem.

'My penis has shrunk. Before I got sick, I was above average, not huge, but definitely bigger than normal. Now I've lost about an inch-and-a-half and become decidedly less than average.

'It's apparently due to vascular damage, and my doctors seem to think it's likely permanent.

'It shouldn't really matter, but it has had a profound impact on my self confidence in my abilities in bed.'

In response to the wild claim, Dr. Charles Welliver, a urologist and Director of Men's Health at Albany Medical College, NY, said the Covid infection can indeed cause ED, and in some cases, a shrinking of the penis should the ED persist over a period of time.

'You can connect these dots... There are pretty significant vascular issues that occur with guys.

'Studies have actually shown that guys can get priapism - the prolonged erection that is dangerous in its own right - and guys can also get ED from Covid, so it can kind of go both directions.

'When guys get ED, they get a lack of erections for a while, and when that happens they actually do get some shrinkage.'

Dr. Ashley Winter, a urologist based in Oregon, also supported the legitimacy of the claims: 'It is true that having erectile dysfunction leads to shortening.

''Covid Di eekck'' is a real thing.'

However, while the victim said his doctors advised him his condition was likely permanent, both Welliver and Winter insisted that rehabilitative practices involving medication, stretching and vacuum devices can help to restore lost length over time.

The University of Miami Miller School of Medicine declared that their study 'demonstrates the presence of the COVID-19 virus in the penis long after the initial infection in humans and suggests that widespread endothelial cell dysfunction from COVID-19 infection can contribute to resultant erectile dysfunction.'

But doctors from the University stressed that further studies are needed to validate the effects of the virus on sexual function.

Sounds like that some have worn down their 4 inch penises, by 1.5 inches from too much time wacking off, instead of ever having sex with a real woman, or even blow up doll.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Caused millions of sheeple,s brains to fugging disappear too.
Many of em didnt have one to begin with....

That's the real truth.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Damn, I can't afford to lose that much. 😂

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I finally got something to blame it on.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by bcp
He can compensate for it by buying a big, lifted pickup like the other victims did.

laugh

Bruce

LMAO !!! Truth !

If that doesn't work a guy could try selling his Creedmoor.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 2,898 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,944
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.