Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 60 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 59 60
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Mach3
And their Soros installed government. Nobody is actually being killed anyway. It's all propaganda bullshit.

I hope Putin wins.

And the horse you rode in on, moron!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's so much easier to have this whole Ukraine thing figured out if you pretend 2014-2021 never happened.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by RufusG
It's so much easier to have this whole Ukraine thing figured out if you pretend 2014-2021 never happened.

Or 1991-2009?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by irfubar
Hey Tyler care to answer my question about Iraq?

Care to stop being a condescending [bleep] that makes snarky statements that I somehow support Biden because I don't support Putin? GFY.

Ooops appears I have struck a nerve..... I guess you don't care to answer?

My point is a moral stance is not exclusive for the US. it appears we are often immoral in perusing our own interest .

I would go so far as suggest under the leadership we currently have we are more than likely on the wrong side of history!

Are we to the point you send the goon squad out to get me?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Care to stop being a condescending [bleep] that makes snarky statements that I somehow support Biden because I don't support Putin? GFY.

Ooops appears I have struck a nerve..... I guess you don't care to answer?

My point is a moral stance is not exclusive for the US. it appears we are often immoral in perusing our own interest .

I would go so far as suggest under the leadership we currently have we are more than likely on the wrong side of history!

Are we to the point you send the goon squad out to get me?

If the US acts immorally, it doesn't justify Putin doing so. You know, that whole two wrongs make a right, thing. But you are being disingenuous trying to create a "gotcha" moment. But since you're pro-Putin and anti-US I may suggest that you're an Obama fan....laughing at anybody calling Russia a geo-political threat. Man, that didn't age well for you.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Or 1991-2009?

I find pretty much everything you've posted in this thread to be disingenuous or avoiding the actual point or both, but you earn points for consistency.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
"The United States aids Ukraine and her people," Adam Schiff declared in January 2020, "so that we can fight Russia over there, and we don’t have to fight Russia here."

Schiff made this statement during the opening of Donald Trump's first impeachment trial, where the Democratic Party's bid to ensure unimpeded US weapons sales to Ukraine was presented, and widely accepted, as a valiant defense of US democracy and national security.

I wonder why Russia would consider Ukraine a threat and a puppet of the west?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Someone might have said it was moral, it wasn't me though. TBH I'm not sure where morality comes into it.

From a Russian standpoint it was absolutely justifiable though IMO. Mostly because of an expansionist NATO being right on his doorstep is something
Putin already said wasn't going to fly.

I know the MSM is mostly propaganda and I figure the Russians are probably pretty good at themselves so right now I don't know if there is anybody worth rooting for on either side. I'm kind of "Not my circus not my monkeys." right now TBH. I do reserve the right to change my mind in the future.

If immoral, how can it be justified? It simply cannot be justified because it IS immoral.

An expansionist NATO? NATO, a loose organization of allies that has voluntary membership? And? It makes Pootie angry? Who cares. They didn't do anything to Russia and they didn't threaten Russia. NATO has a right to exist. On the flip side, Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 without retaliation and has been fighting there ever since with a false insurgency.

Who get's to decide what is universally moral or is immoral? I certainly don't feel qualified to make that decision.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am no fan of Putin. To be honest I know little of him, sure I have read some propaganda etc.....
I guess I am not being clear.... so as plain as I can say it.... both sides more than likely have culpability.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Or 1991-2009?

I find pretty much everything you've posted in this thread to be disingenuous or avoiding the actual point or both, but you earn points for consistency.

So I'm being disingenuous pointing out that the US AND RUSSIA wanted Ukraine to disarm their nuclear arsenal, which they maintained they needed to protect themselves from Russia? I'm disingenuous to point out that the US and Russia guaranteed Ukraining security for them doing so?

Do you actually believe that? Do you actually believe that Russia would have invaded a nuclear Ukraine?

I don't appreciate your insinuation that I'm a liar...in short, go f u c k yourself.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Someone might have said it was moral, it wasn't me though. TBH I'm not sure where morality comes into it.

From a Russian standpoint it was absolutely justifiable though IMO. Mostly because of an expansionist NATO being right on his doorstep is something
Putin already said wasn't going to fly.

I know the MSM is mostly propaganda and I figure the Russians are probably pretty good at themselves so right now I don't know if there is anybody worth rooting for on either side. I'm kind of "Not my circus not my monkeys." right now TBH. I do reserve the right to change my mind in the future.

If immoral, how can it be justified? It simply cannot be justified because it IS immoral.

An expansionist NATO? NATO, a loose organization of allies that has voluntary membership? And? It makes Pootie angry? Who cares. They didn't do anything to Russia and they didn't threaten Russia. NATO has a right to exist. On the flip side, Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 without retaliation and has been fighting there ever since with a false insurgency.

Who get's to decide what is universally moral or is immoral? I certainly don't feel qualified to make that decision.

I do feel confident that we can all agree it is immoral to attack a nation, killing innocent citizen without provocation.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I am no fan of Putin. To be honest I know little of him, sure I have read some propaganda etc.....
I guess I am not being clear.... so as plain as I can say it.... both sides more than likely have culpability.

What culpability does Ukraine bear? Be specific.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J
"The United States aids Ukraine and her people," Adam Schiff declared in January 2020, "so that we can fight Russia over there, and we don’t have to fight Russia here."

Schiff made this statement during the opening of Donald Trump's first impeachment trial, where the Democratic Party's bid to ensure unimpeded US weapons sales to Ukraine was presented, and widely accepted, as a valiant defense of US democracy and national security.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And there is that little issue with laundering money through Hunter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Or 1991-2009?

So I'm being disingenuous pointing out that the US AND RUSSIA wanted Ukraine to disarm their nuclear arsenal, which they maintained they needed to protect themselves from Russia? I'm disingenuous to point out that the US and Russia guaranteed Ukraining security for them doing so?

Do you actually believe that? Do you actually believe that Russia would have invaded a nuclear Ukraine?

I don't appreciate your insinuation that I'm a liar...in short, go f u c k yourself.

The two examples you gave were of you avoiding the actual point, not being disingenuous. But that accusation in itself is disingenuous. See, very consistent.

And putting words in my mouth is definitely being disingenuous.

Keep cherry picking your talking points, and ignoring everything else. You're doing great.

Last edited by RufusG; 03/05/22.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Having weapons to defend yourself means you deserve to be invaded? Putin has a right to tell their neighbors "no weapons"?

Nope...that doesn't justify squat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and can't forget conspiring to spy on Trump and sabotage him, yep Ukraine was neck deep in that

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Having weapons to defend yourself means you deserve to be invaded? Putin has a right to tell their neighbors "no weapons"?

Nope...that doesn't justify squat.

Ok you have convinced me... Putin is evil, actually I already had a pretty good idea that was the case.
Now to be consistent, since we invaded Iraq , are we evil?

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

Looking in the mirror were you.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And there is that little issue with laundering money through Hunter

Its the Russians' job to make sure neighboring countries don't have examples of money laundering through private corporations?

Page 18 of 60 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 59 60

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (308ld, 44mc, 3333vl, 10gaugemag, 160user, 257 roberts, 28 invisible), 1,697 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,212
Posts18,503,923
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.