Originally Posted by dodgefan
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Someone might have said it was moral, it wasn't me though. TBH I'm not sure where morality comes into it.

From a Russian standpoint it was absolutely justifiable though IMO. Mostly because of an expansionist NATO being right on his doorstep is something
Putin already said wasn't going to fly.

I know the MSM is mostly propaganda and I figure the Russians are probably pretty good at themselves so right now I don't know if there is anybody worth rooting for on either side. I'm kind of "Not my circus not my monkeys." right now TBH. I do reserve the right to change my mind in the future.

If immoral, how can it be justified? It simply cannot be justified because it IS immoral.

An expansionist NATO? NATO, a loose organization of allies that has voluntary membership? And? It makes Pootie angry? Who cares. They didn't do anything to Russia and they didn't threaten Russia. NATO has a right to exist. On the flip side, Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 without retaliation and has been fighting there ever since with a false insurgency.

Who get's to decide what is universally moral or is immoral? I certainly don't feel qualified to make that decision.

I do feel confident that we can all agree it is immoral to attack a nation, killing innocent citizen without provocation.