Dover AFB needs more dead soldiers to satisfy the blood lust

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by irfubar

Don't know anything about that and don't care.
Credibility is a valuable thing.... to throw it away like that makes me suspect of everything... right or wrong, just the way I roll

Then you should probably go back and read EXACTLY what I wrote.

I let people think my neighbor's place was mine. I just said mine was paid off. It is.

And I found out who was literally stalking.

😉

Edit: it's called winning and being smarter than the loser calling your work and trying to get you fired. It was awesome.

If memory serves 10glocks or sumsuch was stalking you. But to be fair you were bragging and boasting. You got called on it and got [bleep] and started with the word games.

All that aside, how much of our gdp should be sent to the inept and corrupt Ukrainian government? I mean they’ve done so well with what was gifted to them already.

IMHO, the globalists and marxists in DC don't GAS about Ukraine. That said, I believe they will send $$'s to Ukraine until it completes the goal of bleeding the American middle class dry. Win / Win for them. It's not their money. All for the good of a "sovereign nation's border and independence". It's obvious they don't GAS about the American taxpayer footing the bill (or the US border), either. Anybody paying attention who has been around longer than the covid cold knows a vast portion of that "aid" will be flowing back in kickbacks to these same globalist and marxist bullies. Some will be caught red-handed. NOTHING will be done. Sorry to say, that leaves "confrontation" as imminent, IMHO. To believe there is a happy ending worked out through the "system" is the kool-aid of fools. Suggest everyone conduct themselves accordingly.

No worries. China will save the day and be the hero power brokers in this. They have good reasons to interject influences.