Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by K22
I am no fan of Putin. To be honest I know little of him, sure I have read some propaganda etc.....
I guess I am not being clear.... so as plain as I can say it.... both sides more than likely have culpability.

What culpability does Ukraine bear? Be specific.

JoeBob
Campfire 'Bwana
J
"The United States aids Ukraine and her people," Adam Schiff declared in January 2020, "so that we can fight Russia over there, and we don’t have to fight Russia here."

Schiff made this statement during the opening of Donald Trump's first impeachment trial, where the Democratic Party's bid to ensure unimpeded US weapons sales to Ukraine was presented, and widely accepted, as a valiant defense of US democracy and national security.

I wonder why Russia would consider Ukraine a threat and a puppet of the west?

Having weapons to defend yourself means you deserve to be invaded? Putin has a right to tell their neighbors "no weapons"?

Nope...that doesn't justify squat.

But yet we tell other countries they cannot have nuclear weapons but we can. Of all the countries on this planet, which one used nuclear weapons on another country?
Putin is just doing what we do.

Assuming you're correct, that justifies Putin invading a sovereign nation that disarmed themselves of nuclear weapons nearly 30 years ago?

We told Ukraine to get rid of their nukes, so that justifies a Putin invasion of Ukraine? That is some hoops you're jumping through.

Dude, we as a country have invaded many sovereign countries and I consider that wrong. So for us to tell another country they cannot invade a sovereign country is about as hypocritical as one can get. That is one of the points being made here.
The hoops you have designed are the very ones you keep jumping through. Instead of answering questions others have asked, you evade them by going down rabbit trails hoping some will follow you.
As far as my post you call tin hat conspiracy stuff, you better research what I posted..............just sayin'.

Ol'tyler is busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.... he should PM big stick for some pointers on how to take on the entire campfire.... smile

It does appear so.