Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Does any one here have an estimate of how many people in the world will starve if Ukraine doesn’t farm this year?

How about next year?

And then how about when the Belarus tractors start trying to farm?

Does anyone here have a clue as to how many billions will die to get the NWO cabals preferred world population down to 500 million in their Agenda 2030 Plan using Gates, Soros' and Zero's US Bioweapons Labs?

I never understood the "NWO population genocide" truthers.

How will those top .00000000001% of the population NWO cabel mass murders maintain their way of life, with just 500 million people left on the planet, spread out, disheveled, and destitute?

If the world has 500 million people in our lifetime, we are on the brink of extinction. The NWO will be like the Donner party, eating their own.

I would do more research. They don't need you. They would survive just fine with only 500 million as breeding stock for food and a few to provide the other essentials they may need. AI, Cyborgs, and clones are easy to control and that has been going on for many years now. In part, you have no idea who some of these Deep State Cabal goons are and I doubt if you believe it if someone told you.
That was the short simplified version of your question. The rest is up to you to find.
Here's a starting point..............For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Understand fully what that is saying and you'll have your answer why they don't need billions of humans.