Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by irfubar

I think plenty of provocation has been noted here... bio labs on the border.... NATO expansion on the border etc.... NWO corrupted puppet government, you can't ignore these things

Um, considering none of those things are why Russia says they invaded Ukraine, yeah, yeah I can.

These are in fact the exact reasons (these among others) Russia justifies its military intervention into Ukraine.

You have no idea what you're talking about. A Russo-Ukrainian was has been smoldering for years in the Ukrainian. Ukranian nationalists (a segment of which are neo-fascists) have been openly backed by the US destabilizing the region.

I'm in no way a Putin sympathizer, but there is much more to this story. The MSM and dominant forces in our government have done everything they can to begird the public with spin, disinformation, and propaganda.

Kingston isn't wrong very often and this isn't an exception.

“A Dutchman owns the Moscow Times “

And when in recent times have military engagements not been begirded with spin, hyperbole, disinformation and outright lies?

This ain’t nothing new nor is it earth shattering news.

Invasions and acquisitions of territory are just a way of life for Putin. Witness the recent past ones.