I just quit looking for "news" about the fighting in Ukraine several days ago. All I was seeing was "the Ghost of Kiev", and "the Snake Island 13", and random "bombed out" buildings (that turned out to be pictures from several years ago of buildings damaged in a gas explosion), and some dudes shooting at... something, off in the distance, and claims that the brave Ukrainians had shot down dozens of Russian aircraft, destroyed almost a thousand APC's, killed thousands of Russian troops, etc....and that's about it. All total BS. So I figured that anything and everything I hear from Ukraine is pure propaganda.

Oh, I did just see where the evil Russkies had just bombed a maternity hospital..... I wonder how many babies died in their incubators?

I actually have seen NOTHING from Russia. But again, I quit looking a few days ago.

So, if the Ukrainian countryside is ACTUALLY littered with the bodies of poor citizens or not, I don't know. If there is a reliable source for such information, I'd sure like to know what it would be.

Last edited by Stophel; 03/09/22.