Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Mach3
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by Mach3
This is all about a globalist takeover. Globalist vs non-globalists. Not Russia vs Ukraine. It's between all the globalist countries who are unifying and spreading propaganda who are all anti-Russian and all of the independent countries who believe in nationalism are against that.

Our own government was against it until January 20, 2021 when the current paid off WEF/Soros puppets took over with their bullshit agendas.

Most of you don't understand how deep this [bleep] goes.

Good vs evil. Whose side are you on?

Whatever side you and the others here are not

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This is the side you want to be on?

I love how so many people on this site think everything is binary.

The logical fallacy of the false dichotomy is in play with Russia v Ukraine.

Do you think the Russians actually liked the Vietnamese or do you think they gave them arms and support because they hated us?

Just because some globalist pieces of shiit support Ukraine doesn't mean we shouldn't use Ukraine to screw Russia hard and dry.

IMO, fuuck putting any US boots on the ground, but send Ukraine weapons and let them fight.

You are missing the bigger picture.... we have chose Ukraine's side... we are engaging in an economic war with Russia. They aren't happy about it and we are in no position financially to do so.
Better leave both of them to their own devices... we should pretend we are Switzerland for a change... but nooo we have to protect the swamps money laundering scheme .... get a clue

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.